First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

Wow - I hope they don't stretch too much! Nice plants, rep ya if I can...
I forgot to take picts. after I S.C. I leveled them out at about a foot lower after I took those last ones. Thanks obx..

Thanks for stoppin in dez97candycl and the reps...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit man...

What are you going to do when they start stretching?

Awesome greenhouse, awesome plants.
Good luck with that whole height thing. Hahaha..
i guess that's kind of a good problem to have.

LOL I was thinkin the same thing ds8802.. Thanks
I peiced the greenhouse together after chemo and was about halfway thru 28 days of raidiation treatments. I was really sick but it was good for mind and body. Oh ya had small finger amputated at base,no nub, in between the poison and rad. Dr.got pissed everytime i went to have dressing changed cause of dirt and sawdust.HAHA No infection told her it was clean dirt....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those are some nice plants man. +rep

the stretch may become a problem.

Thanks WeedyMcWeedWeed, Hope I took them down enough, I have a pile of those 3/4x1"x8' and am going to run them horizontal kinda like lattice to support the big buds that are comming..lol and do some tyin down to keep them away from glass.

:thanks:

The ladies are flowering quik, Suprised me today how much they shot out white hairs in 2 days. Started bat guanno tea with bloom last watering mabe that kicked em in a bit, as you can see i'm still having hieght problems. Might have to hang some weights on em.

100_2350_50_.jpg

100_2351_50_.jpg

100_2353_50_.jpg

100_2352_50_.jpg

100_2354_50_.jpg

Thanks fuuji0019, I appreciate the pat on the back so to speak..

WeedRyder get your plane ready, I could use the help if all turns out as planned.. Thanks

Tunes420 Thank you also for the reps..This is my best grow so far out of the 3 yrs in my greenhouse...

Ok can anyone tell me if I can supercrop anymore since i'm flowering..or will that mess with my girls to much???

:thanks: :ganjamon:

Thanks Kannabis, Come on over..... The ladies after 6 days of flowering

100_2378_50_.jpg

100_2377_50_.jpg

100_2376_50_.jpg

100_2374_50_.jpg

100_2373_50_.jpg

100_2372_50_.jpg

100_2371_50_.jpg

100_2369_50_.jpg

I took it back. Was told it would run constantly and the way to do it is change air out every hr or so during night and all day when suns up..

Moslow, Lookin good.I'd love to be able to have a similar setup. As for the supercroping it can be done in flower. U may wanna tie em once u bend em cuz sometimes if they pop up they don't leave much room to work in the same area once it heals its self. 1 other thing. Once u supercrop a plant, that plant will be behind the others because energy used for flowering must be redirected to repair damage from supercroping. My 1st time in current journal and its looking good. I did some plants up to 3 times and they're visibly behind. Bud there are a hell of alot more budsites exposed. Its lookin to me from my limited experience that when u supercrop it puts the plant back approx 3-5 days. This is still under observation, but that's how it looks to me.

Been waiting ages to see thes bud sites, and they're coming through great now! The greenhouse looks perfect moslowjj.
The budsites look like they have more than enough space + the sheer amount of leaves will defiantly help promote growth, a little prunning isnt a bad thing, but be sparing on this, keeping them nice and bushy will keep em strong.

:goodjob:

Looking awesome.....Just jack up green house 3 foot and you are good to grow :goodjob: the buds will be trying to push there way out top of green house ....if we all could have that problem the world would be a lot greener :) I think you bending might be better than supercropping at this stage Tying them down get the vertical thing going. :slide:

Ya obxgardener thats what i'm finding out...Thanks

BWC BayArea Thanks for your input...I started running 1x2s kinda like lattice up high not only to hold the weight of the buds but it will give me alot more places to tie them down to by bending like you said..Hazeseeker also said if you mess with them to much at this stage hermies are more likley to popup..

fuuji0019, Your absolutly right..The buds sites trippled or better by super cropping and i'm not pullin many leafs, only if there blocking a main bud... Thanks for input..

Tunes420, I been thinkin about digging down a couple feet more for hiegth problem..About my best way to solve this nasty problem...LOL Thanks

poker shark, Thanks for stopping in and reps.. Much appretiated..

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

that stuff has made those girls grow so much better then i have ever see you do before over the years i have watched and learned from you. i just want you to know it means alot to me that u trust me to see and learn. love ya uncle.... KRJ:roorrip::slide:

I think my girls have a little white powdery mold goin on?? I am going to get some sulfur tabs and hope to stop it. Any advice would be appreciated..

100_2389_50_.jpg

100_2383_50_.jpg

100_2388_50_.jpg

100_2382_50_.jpg

100_2380_50_.jpg

100_2379_50_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom