First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Day 35 . Here are some ladies...
The Ams has not start to flower but they show preflower. I think everything looks ok. Maybe they are a bit stretchy but they seem to be healthy.

image7345.jpg
image7346.jpg
image7347.jpg
image7348.jpg
image7349.jpg
image7350.jpg
image7353.jpg
image7354.jpg

Thank u toker! :) i have bought the colodial silver now. Can i use just one plant to make seeds from? Or is it a risk the whole plant will produce balls?

The plant will produce pollen, so it will need to be isolated. Unless you want to seed your whole crop. I just let it fly myself, and produce as many seeds as I can get, but if you can isolate it you can control what gets pollinated. Be sure to store and save pollen for later. :)

Yes i understand that...and i dont want that to happen :) haha. But i mean if i spray like 3 or 4 branches of a total of 10. Will those 3-4 branches produse balls and the rest of the plant hairs so it will pollinate itself? 30% balls and 70% hairs?

That's what they say. I've never tried that, but it should work. I do an entire plant myself. It's supposed to ensure you get the pollen sacs to open. Getting them to show up, and not getting them to open might be a problem with that technique. I just want to be sure of getting a positive result. Be sure to take pics! And let us know. :)

I will find a candidate... they have only start to preflower and they are pretty small so it will not be the best genes, or maybe its good genes and i doing something wrong, but its for an outdoor grow in the summer. June-july-august-september. If i get 20, 50, 100, 500... I will grow them all :) best to get started.. Thank u toker.

I will find a candidate... they have only start to preflower and they are pretty small so it will not be the best genes, or maybe its good genes and i doing something wrong, but its for an outdoor grow in the summer. June-july-august-september. If i get 20, 50, 100, 500... I will grow them all :) best to get started.. Thank u toker.

The best plant in the tent is the best candidate. That way you're a step closer to passing on great genetics. :)

Day 38.. Added another 600 watt hps. But i set the other digital one on 400 watt. So there is 600+400 right now. If the girls look ok i will put it on 600-600 after a few days. I have 2 tents now... But i feel i want to give them as much light as possible. One 600 for a 5x5 is to little. I think when i am done with this grow i will set up both tents and do scrog. I feel i loose alot by letting them put their energi to stretch coz they were/are so crowded. I really was thinking to let them go under a net but then i tought they looked very good then in couple of days they just shooted in height. The grow is not over but i feel the boat has sailed away. But hey... Next time will get better. We learn by mistakes.
image7430.jpg
image7431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom