First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Exactly 4 weeks above soil today. Day 28.
Everyday i come back from work and open the tent i smile. But today extra much :)
image7156.jpg

Day 27 . They are growing and stretching. I am happy with the TDs but the AMs is not really in the game. The is one that trying to play in the same leauge as the TDs but the other ones are a bit slowly. I hope they will kick up speed later on.
The top is from the forwarding AM. But overall i am happy. Will be a joint or two. :smokin:
You must roll some bad azzed fat joints!:biglaugh::blunt:

Hey J6K. Thank u! I am thinking about it... If i order the Led i will need to buy a tent, ventilationskit, carbon-filter and a fan. I've been looking in my wallet and it feels like i need to take the hps way for this grow. Having a guy sell he's 600w mh/hps with tent 4x4, carbon filter , ventilation etc that he only used for 1 "failed" grow and decided it was not for him. I can re-sell it or just save it once i done with this grow and go for led. Sounds like an ok plan?

Hey J6K. Thank u! I am thinking about it... If i order the Led i will need to buy a tent, ventilationskit, carbon-filter and a fan. I've been looking in my wallet and it feels like i need to take the hps way for this grow. Having a guy sell he's 600w mh/hps with tent 4x4, carbon filter , ventilation etc that he only used for 1 "failed" grow and decided it was not for him. I can re-sell it or just save it once i done with this grow and go for led. Sounds like an ok plan?

Nothing wrong with hps buddy.Nothing at all.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom