First Grow! Big Bang Auto Grow Journal! Plus A Few Questions

MrHighDude420

Hello everyone! I just started my first grow with big bang auto I have 10x plants in a 6x6 grow tent with 2x 1000w LEDs and I have the lights about 2.5/3ft away from the plants. I am growing in mini rockwool cubes in 3 gallon buckets. They are at day 5 right now, all have big healthy leaves out already and are growing real nice. I have done a ton of research on this all so I feel ive been doing a pretty good job so far. I started germinated the seeds then put them into little 4" cubes and put them in a dome till they grew out and had a root coming out of the bottom of the cube, then I took that cube and put them into the buckets of the mini cubes and thats where they have been for the past 3 days and like I said they have been growing really well and have nice sets of leaves already (ill post some pics here soon). I just have a few questions regarding feeding schedules. How I have been doing it so far is just feeding when I feel the main cube dry, I just water with PH 5.5-5.8 water until I see runoff start to come out the bottom of the buckets then I stop. But should I be feeding on a schedule? like 1PM - 1AM twice a day instead of just when i feel them starting to get dry. I pretty much have to feed twice a day because thats when the cube is dry but im not doing it on a set schedule. Also yesterday I started feeding with roots excelurator gold 1/2 amount of what the bottle says to use every time I water, should I only do it like every other time or is everytime okay with that. Also, when I start nutes in a few days (im going to wait 1.5 weeks before starting veg nuts and im going to start at 1/4 dose and eventually move up to 1/2 dose I know your not supposed to use full doses with autos and introduce a low amount first) how often should I feed with the nutes. Twice a week? More often? Also would like everyones opinions on my temps and humidity, I have been keeping it between 75-80 degrees during light hours and it goes down to 70-72 when the lights are off. I have been keeping the humidity at 55-60 in the tent with a humidifier which I was told is what is should be for veg, then I should keep it like 40-45 for when there flowering I have multiple fans moving air so air flow is very very good but not overpowered. I just want to make sure im feeding and doing everything right I should be. Willing to send someone a few $ in bitcoin for taking the few minutes to help me out here! Also ill update this every other day with new pics, ill work on getting better pics without the light blinding them out!

Found out the proper way to upload photos, sorry about that guys! Heres my babys day 6!
IMG_017964.JPG
IMG_017871.JPG

My light broke so had to toss this grow. Going to talk to the guy at the dispensary tomorrow about whats a good light to get and I may try and start from clones next time from the dispensary, thanks anyways guys!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom