First Grow - CFL's

bigchips

hi all. I just started 3 roadrunner 2's by dinafem. I used paper towel method then into peat pellets. Now there in pots under 4 26w cfl's. The lights are about 2in away and they 20on 4off. Temps are good, humidity is ok. I'm going to get a 100w and a couple more 26w to help with flowering. Any extra info would be great. Bc. I'm adding a few pics of a current grow. 3 critical+ autos by dinafem. There about 4 weeks from harvest, growen under the same conditions. I think the buds seem a bit small even thou they have 4 weeks left. Thanks, BC.
Critical_day_351.jpg
Critical_day_35_.jpg
Critical_day_35.jpg

How old are the plants? It's doesn't look like you topped them. These are autofems, right? I haven't grown them bit I was thinking of trying.

Usually when plants go into flowering, the buds start filling out, up and down the stem. Unless you're in a hurry, don't pick them too soon. Autoflowers are supposed to take 12-14 weeks to complete. With CFLs, they could take longer.

Get a cheap pocket micoscope or magnifying glass (at least 10X power) and look at the trichomes. When they start to turn milky, they're done.

By the way, absolutely beautiful looking plants, no funky leaves, no brown spots.

You've got a green thumb, my friend!

Critical_week_83.jpg
Critical_week_82.jpg
Critical_week_81.jpg
hi. The girls are 8 and a half weeks from seed. Dinafem say they take 9 weeks but i don't see the trichrome's turning amber yet. Do you think i should take a sample to try. I really don't want to get the harvest time wrong

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom