First Grow Join Me In This Adventure! Week 1 Flower

Comfortably,

just reading through your journal and see your powdery mildew problem. I’d like to share an experience I’ve had with it. 20 years ago I grew indoors and had a flowering room that was prone to PM. I tried several different diy remedies with no luck, until an old timer told me about sulfur burners. We rigged up a light fixture and heating pan and let it smoke, ventilation off but still running circulation fans. I’m sure they have other options now, but this one worked for me.

Okay guys som I'm pretty sure I got rid of the powdery mildew just basically cut what I could off but now I'm dealing with another problem idk if it's heat stress or light stress? I dont let my tent get over 83 degrees so im lost? Help please!

Attachments

• 20200612_140936.jpg
    20200612_140936.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Hey comfortably, did you solve your problem?
It does look like heat stress, my then runs up to high 80s at times.
Are you taking the temperature at the canopy or at floor level?

Hope you get them sorted buddy
Thank you for the reply I actually got it checking the temperature above the canopy but I have now switched it to where its testing within the canopy I have not conquered my problems yet I will let you know in a few days!

Thank you for the reply I actually got it checking the temperature above the canopy but I have now switched it to where its testing within the canopy I have not conquered my problems yet I will let you know in a few days!
Hope you get it sorted,
Just try and get as much cool air flowing through the tent as you can,
Those leaves won't repair so you want to keep an eye out for it getting worse.
:thumb:

Hey CD, nice to see you on 420magazine. We are a friendly bunch here and we love helping each other out.

There are tons of resources on the site, including grow journals (but you already knew that), 420 recipe threads and my own thread on Canna Lotions any which or more might interest you.

We have 420 monthly contests that you can enter with your pics once you have posted more than 50 times. You should check them out. It is always nice to see some deserving soul win all those prizes. And vote once you are eligible. Your voice counts too.

And we have great sponsors here too so we like to support them when we can afford it. They are good people and we want their businesses to flourish because they are so supportive of us.

Poke around. You might be surprised what you find. There's more here than meets the eye.

And WELCOME to our huge 420 home. Stay awhile. I think you'll like it here.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom