First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

Done

IMG_475610.JPG

IMG_47577.JPG

Hey maana, welcome to 420! The ladies are looking good! I'll be interested to see how they grow from here on out. I've been using the same brand light and had good results with 2 600w ones. I don't know much about growing in soil, I have never done it before, but I will try to help if I can. I just topped a clone yesterday for the first time ever so it will be neat to watch mine grow along with yours! Happy Farming!

Hey guys
i noitced something wierd about the leaves so i tryed look it up and it seems like it is a heat problem. :helpsmilie:
I set the led up to 34 cm (13 inches) should i set it more up now they are older?

IMG_476911.JPG
IMG_477011.JPG

Looks like you diagnosed the problem correctly. I usually keep my lights about 18 inches from the plants during veg, but my vipar has a veg/bloom switch and I only use veg to keep temps down and use less electricity. I would think you could move them up anywhere between 18"-24" just to be safe. I actually have mine about 36"-48" from my ladies during veg right now, just so I cant get in there and mess with them without hitting my head every time lol.

I set the light up now so the super lemon haze is 50 cm (19 inches) and the speciel queen is about 45 cm (18 inches) from the led. :)
Is this a big problem?

Back
Top Bottom