First Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile1397869736.jpg
miss mary looking good and just moved in to her new 5 gal home

I love growing. I love just working on my grow and seeing what works. I know I am new to growing but I'm willing to learn. I think I will try a doc buds high brix kit

I got bad news. The flowering plants( Kilimanjaro, Afghan, ultimate purple and purple #1) look like crap. Well the Afghan looks alright but the rest got small buds. I'm not sure what is wrong. The ph run off is always low. I ph according to the table on nector for the gods. Also it looks like I have nitrogen toxicity.

420-magazine-mobile276000717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787140246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1835949964.jpg
well I guess it was not a complete wash. The bottom half of those plants still have a bunch of buds on them. I cut down the tops and I was thinking of letting it keep growing. I have the room screw it. The plants were all of 4' and still have about 2' on them

You totally have a nitro deficiency. When have too much... excess nutrients pass thru the plant then leace out into the thw soil as an acidic byproduct. Because of that you were seeing low ph run off (probibly high ppm run Off i bet too) but still nitro toxic and light burn (due to stress of N toxic). Fyi for next run. I learnes that the tough way as well. Makes for airy buds and early harvests if kept unfixed.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom