First Grow Journal

I forgot to mention the air you have to let it steep in highly oxygenated water to keep bad bacteria from building just throw an airstone in and let it bubble when the foam cap is bubbled up it's ready
Perfect. I've got (4) 55 Gallon drums with 4 seperate air stones as we speak for R.O. water and seperate stages of nutrient/ suppliment added waters ( cal mag/ molasses etc.) Who knew by becoming a cultivator, you also become a survivalist on accident...lol

I want to introduce you all to holy grail by dna genetics. This is one of my favorite strains!
420-magazine-mobile1849896941.jpg

So I love growing and "high" is not always the goal. I enjoy smoking and love the flavor of some cannabis plants. So could you suggest the most flavorful plant you ever smoked? Or just your favorite.. I love variety and want to try more since it is legal

I'm growing that one out now. I got her in dirt from a not so competent grower i did my best to bring her back so we will see.
Thats how i got my first bubbas as well. Had aphids (again... a terrible grower) so i had to fix that before bringing her to the big leagues.... now her daughters are truley amazing. I also purchase seeds to get a "best of" pheno going. The original clone pheno and this seed pheno are nearlu the same in quality. I love them very much... you will too. Do the cold and very dry nights last 2 weeks (or more) and you will be so very pround of the outcome. Any others that are tasty and smelly (love the fruit smells abd tastes) that anyone could reccomend with high THC and/or CBD. Not interested unless they smell/taste good in addition to high quality and high output per watt. Bubbas is also a very good producer by the way. . .

Best part of God's strain is a friend of mine named the God strain way back when. I also have a Bubbas Gift x Candyland and Bubba Kush going

Back
Top Bottom