First Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile1549914688.jpg

Not betsy!
420-magazine-mobile1385696509.jpg

Some will make it

I've never ran Co2 but without it photosynthesis doesn't happen. And them fat Colas look hungry looks awsome might check your soil ph

420-magazine-mobile1586684150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile448284643.jpg

So after a little research I think I have nitrogen toxicity but it's super soil in the bottom 1/3. I'm not sure how to treat when I only feed water
Not much u can do in pre planted organics.... but note this and the stage your plant is in when it showed (so you can layer organics properly next time). You can also tell that is the issue due to how dark tour leaves are. All you can do is hope they grow quickly and get back to proper nut levels in organic soils. Atleast that I know of.....

420-magazine-mobile11860391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1356522775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854794797.jpg
420-magazine-mobile920907162.jpg
this one has some deformed leaves... Not sure why
Again, your organic soil is too hot. Let me tell you why I believe that to be true.
1. Clear nitro toxicity
2. Nutrient burn on th tips of ur leaves.
3. Magnesium deficiency (discolor between the veins on leaves.)* this is due probably to too much CALCIUM or potassium. Not sure which. In any event, problems bread more problems without correction.

Mr.nice! Thank you! The girls survived but I want to know what to do better next grow. I still have that soil but I'm not sure if it is good to use. Could I just use less?

420-magazine-mobile1886043353.jpg
the ladies as of today.
420-magazine-mobile706916651.jpg
these are the same ladies
Wow, they are really coming into their own. The yellowing in flower at the bottom of the plant is obviously nitro deficiency (which is actually a good thing near end of plant life which I'm sure you know. - assuming it's not too early anyways.) BTW- Mike Conner deserves mad props for all his help. My concern with flushing organics was you'd flush out your other organic nutrients. I'm actually curious if the lights also had an impact ( on that one plant) but it appears Mike was spot on as that and the nitro toxicity fixed itself with Mike's help. I think you owe him some meds...lol! What a great community of people.

As far as your organic soil.... maybe to bab6 them when they are young you could start in smaller pots (say 3 Gallon) and use only ocean corset (fox farm organic soil), then after 2-3 or so weeks in veg (after root bound) you could flip to 7 Gallon pots with a majority of the bottom 1/3 being your "hotter" soil... then a 50/50 mix of ocean forest and hot organic soil for the middle 1/3 and a little ocean forest only on top to place the 3 Gallon root ball on to (to combat adding to transplant shock). Just a thought, but that's something a friend currently does with his organic program. ?!?!? May be worth at try to compare this current grow to a future grow

Wow, they are really coming into their own. The yellowing in flower at the bottom of the plant is obviously nitro deficiency (which is actually a good thing near end of plant life which I'm sure you know. - assuming it's not too early anyways.) BTW- Mike Conner deserves mad props for all his help. My concern with flushing organics was you'd flush out your other organic nutrients. I'm actually curious if the lights also had an impact ( on that one plant) but it appears Mike was spot on as that and the nitro toxicity fixed itself with Mike's help. I think you owe him some meds...lol! What a great community of people.

As far as your organic soil.... maybe to bab6 them when they are young you could start in smaller pots (say 3 Gallon) and use only ocean corset (fox farm organic soil), then after 2-3 or so weeks in veg (after root bound) you could flip to 7 Gallon pots with a majority of the bottom 1/3 being your "hotter" soil... then a 50/50 mix of ocean forest and hot organic soil for the middle 1/3 and a little ocean forest only on top to place the 3 Gallon root ball on to (to combat adding to transplant shock). Just a thought, but that's something a friend currently does with his organic program. ?!?!? May be worth at try to compare this current grow to a future grow
Corset = forest

Back
Top Bottom