First Grow Journal

So I bought this really reflective material to go on my walls. It works perfect but it looks to me like the lights are too far away for the material to be useful. Should I move the lights closer or is it unnecessary?

I keep my LED panels, about 12 to 24 inches away when I want fast growth, so if your lights are more than 12 inches away, I would say you can go closer

Yea, I need to work out a way to make the lights adjustable but at 57 lbs it needs to be sturdy as well. Also I was watering my plants today and relized I have a few spots i need to finish so I have no leaks in my garden

Man, when I came home and saw the co2 gone I got so stressed. I get anxiety real bad some times and it started kicking in big time. The possible co2 leakes, moving the lights and to to top it off the way I originally planed on venting the portable ac unit is not working and needs to be fixed. All this caused my anxiety to go crazy but after a smoke sessions... Im like f$_# it. I know how to fix all that no big deal. I will bring tools home from work tomorrow and fix it

Growing is a journey. In the grow room and in life. I know I need to worry less. Life has its ups and downs. This is my first sealed room and co2 grow... Really 2ed day. I should not expect perfection on second day. Work the kinks out and enjoy the ride

Growing is a journey. In the grow room and in life. I know I need to worry less. Life has its ups and downs. This is my first sealed room and co2 grow... Really 2ed day. I should not expect perfection on second day. Work the kinks out and enjoy the ride

That's the right attitude man, it will all work out. You will perfect your grow room and style in no time. .

Is it bad to leave the lights off for 24 hrs during flower? I currently cant look at plants or work in there because I work when the lights are on. It would be way more convenient

Is it bad to leave the lights off for 24 hrs during flower? I currently cant look at plants or work in there because I work when the lights are on. It would be way more convenient

Flower or veg? Either way there is no need to have the lights on 24 hours a day. For photo strains in vegetation I have mine at 18 hours on 6 off. I believe plants need rest too. It seems more natural to me and its cheaper on electricity. Some folks do 20 hours on 4 off. Some leave them on 24 hours during veg.

During flower they should have a 12/12 light and dark cycle.

For autoflowering strains you can do 20/4 for the whole grow.

No, I just want to leave lights off during the day so I don't have to rush when I get home to get everything done. They currently come on at 4am and go off at 4pm. I want to change that around

No, I just want to leave lights off during the day so I don't have to rush when I get home to get everything done. They currently come on at 4am and go off at 4pm. I want to change that around

Ahhh I gotchya, nah I dont think it will hurt them too much either way, a little extra darkness wont hurt them.

420-magazine-mobile1467935745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom