First Grow Journal

I'm moving plants to water, clean grow and check on plants. I will take pics soon. The top of the plants look fine but I am getting some yellowing on bottom of plant

New yellowing or same as before?

No but I know that I was late on watering them this week because of no ph meter. The yellowing looks as if is going slower. Could the later watering be the cause? Or something else

No but I know that I was late on watering them this week because of no ph meter. The yellowing looks as if is going slower. Could the later watering be the cause? Or something else

Later watering is unlikely to cause yellowing. Time to consider nutrients.

20170723_121501.jpg
20170723_112518.jpg
20170723_112506.jpg

Not all of the girls have this problem just the larger ones.

I would removed all the yellow leaves and apply Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow. (not Sensi for co co) Keeping a reg dose of Cal Mag going too.

The bigger ones is a clue.

Removing all the yellow leaves will tell you if its progressing or stopped. Dead leaves are a mold risk anyways.

Cheers

Is there a reason you say sensi grow? I already have a different nutrient line coming. Not disagreeing with you just asking

I am familiar with the product and therefore would be able to guide you.

Cheers

well I hit a rough patch and broke my phone. grow is going well. i got a new tent and started flowering the extra plants. my garage is coming togeather nicly as well. will post more but getting late. i just figured how to get back on

still no phone and pics. I am still growing and the flowering some. I will get a new phone this week coming up. I do still have a little yellowing but cant show anything at this time

Mine, I tap the up arrow at the bottom of the screen type the message tap the pic icon, then tap the picture then hit confirm, that sounds like a lot now that I see the steps in writing.

Back
Top Bottom