First Grow Journal

How your grow shapes up is pretty dependent on the lighting you choose. What area of coverage does the light provide. Some of the answers you seek will come logically when you work backward from your lighting.

Keep in mind those large grow rooms are going to require large fans for proper air circulation.

Cheers

So I guess it would help if I told the current plan.
Things needed:
1. 2 perfect sun led w/ light movers.
2. 1 a/c unit that covers a total of 18'6x 11'2( that just sounds expensive)
3. 2 20lb co2 tanks.
4. 2 timers for co2.( i have enough for lights)
5. 2 co2 monitors.
6. 2 or 3 4x100 ft mylar reflective film. ( this should look like a grow tent by the time I'm done)
7. Co2 emitter systems.

I want 1 co2 system for each room. I'm just not sure how to plan the veg room

So the plan is to have a 8x10 flower space. The perfect sun claims to match a 1000w GPS and cover a 5x4 space and with a little supplement light I can get the 8x10. I was just unsure if I should mother the first plants or just have a set number of plants I can flower a just replenish the finished plants with new ones. I guess trial and error will only tell me correct way

Bro, I would recommend the mix to anyone. I probably put to much in the pots than recommend. It said 1/3 for a 7 gallon pot and I somehow skimed over that part. The plants really react well to it tho. I have 2 other grows under my belt but this is the fastest the plants have ever grown under these lights.

The plants I put less super soil are doing the best. I didn't care about the random seeds sent to me so I put less. Now they are almost my largest plants because they didn't have nutrient toxicity

20170714_123138.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-16-10-38-28.png
20170716_102542.jpg
20170716_102513.jpg

I think that is a magnesium deficiency. I was trying to get a good pic and the spider scared the crap out of me. I don't think it is bad yet. Hopefully i caught it in time

Yea, the purple stem and some leaves are turning yellow and dying at the bottem on the plants. Also it looks like the leaves are getting brighter towards the edges
20170716_120055.jpg
20170716_161957.jpg
20170716_161858.jpg
20170716_161804.jpg

This could be a few things.

Firstly, it is well known that plants consume large amounts of Mg grown under LED lamps. If this was me, I would eliminate this first. Buy a bottle of Cal Mag at your local hydro store. Treat and watch for 2 days. Often the damage done is not corrected, but new growth will appear fine.

Secondly, if Cal Mag didn't sort you out, purchase Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow part A and B. Make sure its the regular stuff, not for Co Co. Give them a full strength shot. 4ml per liter. Check results in two days.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom