First Grow Journal

This plant in the circle clearly shows your lamp was too close.

tc10.jpg

Yes I moved up the light and flushed with water ph'ed to 6. The run off on 2 were 6.4. Poor planning and colorado meds made me miss the run off on the others

Yes I moved up the light and flushed with water ph'ed to 6. The run off on 2 were 6.4. Poor planning and colorado meds made me miss the run off on the others

Ok

So we are now moving in the right direction. Two things.

- Keep the light up for now, lets see how they do over the next few days.

- Keep them well watered. You probably noticed the pots got heavy when you flushed, keep them reasonably heavy. Regardless of what anyone tells you. If we are over watering, the plants will tell us. Your plants will never lie to you. Make sure your water is ph'ed to 6.0 for now.

Okeydoughkey?

Cheers

Dude...your problem isn't environmental . It's a root zone issue .I would immediately transfer the plants into bigger pots and use that opportunity to flush them really well with 1/4 strength nutes. NOT PLAIN WATER it messes the cation ratio up causing deficiency. Also make sure the new pots have drainage and alot. Your plants look droopy probably because you overwatered or they sat in water, logging the bottom part. Look for the new growth to recover but the leaves that are damaged really won't come back. Make sure the runoff ph is in the right range in the new pots before you transplant . And through out the grow watch that runoff .!!
good.luck
GFP

What makes you think root zone? I was thinking about getting bigger pots but I don't use any nutes. I just mixed soil. Also I'm pretty sure it was not overwatering. I only watered when soil was dry down to the first knuckle. I definitely need to watch run off so I can get an idea of what is going on

If your not using any nutes they maybe deficient because the roots have already absorbed all the nutrients that were in the soil .Especially since only flushing it out with just water. Again remedy is the same transplant flush a bit with 1/4 strength quality plant food. designated for weed and then when it catches up. start feeding it a normal dose. right now that plant is confused and has now where to run (grow)
good luck.
GFP

Thanks bro will do

For the size of your plants, the 3 gallon pots you're in are fine for now. Since we're already concerned the soil mix you are in is too hot, don't add any nutes. Stay the course you're on and lets look at them again in two days.

Cheers

Plants are looking great today. I started lst the Kilimanjaro and the purple #1. I want to start cloning soon but I need to hury up on the grow room. I'm ru2out of room

So I'm trying to plan this grow build and I'm coming to quistions I'm not sure how to answer. The real problem is I'm not sure how to most effectively use the space. I was thinking of mothering the Afghan, Kilimanjaro, ultimate purps and purple #1. I want to make thi sticks all organic with bubble hash. I love smoking blunts but the tobacco kills my lungs. I go bjj so getting beat up for a blunt is not worth it but cannabis has never hurt my cardo so this is the life I chose. Haha. The problem with mothering them and trying to plan a new build is I'm not sure how big they will get. I was planning on building shelves but what if they out grow them? I could scratch the mother idea and get a bunch of clones off the original plants. Just enough to put in a 8x10 flower room and just get like 2 or 3 off the previous plant and best one replaces the previous plant

My flower room will be 11'2x12'6 but i need room to walk around and check on things. The veg will be 11'2x6' and I plan on building shelves for more room and clones

Just looking for a experienced hand to help guide me. I was planning on a closed circuit grow.( I think that is what it is called.) I do live in colorado but I don't want to advertise I grow. The grow is in my garage and I like to leave the garage door open when I work out or just have a project in my garage

Back
Top Bottom