First Grow Journal

As for watering... personally I'd go with less of a set "schedule" and more of a when she seems dry a few inches down feel, worst case she'll tell me when she really wants water, better for her to start whispering it to me than for me to over-water her, one extreme is easier to correct,recover from and notice than the other... or so I read. Maybe wait and extra day for next watering... see if it starts to self correct, or maybe a little less water each time if you want to keep the every 3 days schedule. See if that helps.

420-magazine-mobile1499794895.jpg

This looks a lot like...
420-magazine-mobile1226735548.jpg

These tips ... And I have very dark leaves.

Yeah in those pics I agree it looks more like that in #25. I was commenting mostly on the pic in post#15, but those ones you just posted I would probably have to agree with your diagnosis it looks similar to nitrogen toxicity to my untrained eye or maybe copper deficiency but that seems less likely, given everything else.

Awesome to hear to post flush you've seen some signs of improvement!

Step One - Unknown Problem.

- Flush it with water ph'ed to 6.0 (+/- 0.3) Flush well. Twice. Once on day one and again on day two.

In two days is the plant looking better?

What are you feeding it and how often?

Cheers

Nice boots :thumb:

I just feed it wated ph'ed from 6 to 7 and just when the soil is dry. It is usually is about every 3ed day

- Water higher than 6.5 will likely trigger a lock out. Use water Ph'ed in the area of 5.7 to 6.5.
- Don't let them dry out. MJ is a ditch plant and requires a lot more water than a regular plant. Keep them wet. And when you do water, you want to see a bit of drainage out the bottom of the pot. Just a little.
- Your intermodal space is small. This suggest the possibility your light may be too close to the plants.

However

Do the flush I propose above except make sure your water is no more than a ph of 6. No more. Flush it well, twice. In contrary to normal waterings, a flush should stream out the bottom of the pot. The goal here is to get your soil below PH of 6.5. This flush will tell us if you are experiencing a lock out or soil that is too hot. (hot soil is too much nutrients)

Soil

Did you truly mix your soil as stated on the first page?

Cheers

Yes, I really did and thanks man. Dropping some knowledge on me. I will do the flush and make sure the ph is no more than 6. I can also ph the run off tomorrow. Should I raise the lights then?

Yes, I really did and thanks man. Dropping some knowledge on me. I will do the flush and make sure the ph is no more than 6. I can also ph the run off tomorrow. Should I raise the lights then?

Yes I would raise the light since they are not well. A good test to see if they are getting too much light as well. Raise it up 10 - 12 inches for a bit.

Lets flush em' and see what happens. This is the first step to diagnosing the problem. I think there are 5 possible things going on. Which one it is, well we don't know yet.

- Light stress
- Nitrogen Lock out
- Nitrogen excess
- Nitrogen deficiency
- Root bound

What size pots are you in?

Cheers

Read the quick notes about how to water these plants. I just grew 4 autos and got 2 oz a plant. Read the blog about watering. I didn't water my plants for the first 6 weeks and then only watered them when they need it. They will let you know when to water.

The proper way to water a potted plant is the name of the blog.

Back
Top Bottom