First Grow New Facilities

Beautiful vegging plants!
It looks like you have had success with your soil and nutrients.
I am making the switch to promix, and I hope to obtain your results!

Thank you brother. The soil is only one part of the results, the nutrients are the larger part. You could pour the contents of a full bottle into the pots, and very little if any harm would be done. Plus, you can do away with the expensive PH meters. No need to PH balance the water. 3/4 Promix or Sunshine Mix and 1/4 Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Make sure you have adequate drainage. The nutrients and the plants do all the rest.:thumb:

Had some issues with electric yesterday and last night. "Boss" called and said the power might be out, as the rxterior building light was out, and it is on the same circuit as the grow. Might be the ground fault breaker was tripped. So I got dressed at 9 pm, jumped in the vehicle and drove to the shop. Upon entering, I unlocked the room(in the dark), to find everything running just fine. I checked the ground fault interrupt, and it was working as well. Seems the bulb was burned out in the outside security light. Whew!! Better safe than sorry.

CBD I know is different than THC but I think THC gives the, "high". Doesn't a high amount of CBD help get rid of the anxiety sometimes produced when smoking marijuana? In other words bud with high CBD would more likely be indica and less would be a sativa? Also, I've noticed that I haven't gotten much growth in buds since they started popping up, there just appears to be more bud sites, but not any growth of the bud itself, is this normal is this part of the growth? I just opened my window again in the room because it was hot in the house maybe that's what stunted the growth if anything.

CBD I know is different than THC but I think THC gives the, "high". Doesn't a high amount of CBD help get rid of the anxiety sometimes produced when smoking marijuana? In other words bud with high CBD would more likely be indica and less would be a sativa? Also, I've noticed that I haven't gotten much growth in buds since they started popping up, there just appears to be more bud sites, but not any growth of the bud itself, is this normal is this part of the growth? I just opened my window again in the room because it was hot in the house maybe that's what stunted the growth if anything.

Almost every strain I have save the Thai, is a mix of sativa/indica at varying ratios. I believe the CBD also helps to lengthen the duration of the effects. With your bud growth, don't be alarmed. The last two weeks or so is when you will notice them "putting on weight". Just keep em green and healthy, give them plenty of light, the plants will do the rest.

Wow, a pound a plant, indoors.. that's crazy!

The Northern Lights x Big Bud I had in the previous grow top out at just over 18 ozs when completely dried. Unforntunately, I have no pics of her, as there were "issues" in the household at the time. She wasn't even ready for harvest. :( So hitting 16 ozs per plant is not unheard of. Just most folks don't have the patience or room to do it. I believe with 10 gallon pots and good facilities, 16 ozs per plant could be a norm.

Wow them some fat ass leaves. Looks like you got alot of indo genetics. That 'poison' plants is picture perfect. Well your garden is well along it's way my friend. Keepem Green

Wow them some fat ass leaves. Looks like you got alot of indo genetics. That 'poison' plants is picture perfect. Well your garden is well along it's way my friend. Keepem Green

Thank you brother, comin from you that means a great deal. Yep, love the mixed genetics. Leaves are bigger now. Shit seems to go fast once they get to this stage. Had a friend turn me on to some cali outdoor grow. Smells and taste the same as good ole' michigan grow.:thumb:

Just another update of the ladies thus far.

update_10-18-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom