Mrstickman First Grow Journal - 2013

Hi again;
Tomorrow I'm going to change 18/6 to 12/12 , MH to HPS..
I wonder if i have to make my plants a dark period of 36 or 24 hours?
Is it necessary?
If it is not necessary should I have to start this dark period after the 6 hour dark period?

Thanks guys for your responses...
:thanks:

The way I did my dark period was to start it when the lights turned off for the night on day 0, the next morning when the lights should have come on they stay off for a full 24 hour cycle, so in total the girls got 36 hours of dark when the lights came on for day 1 of flower. You can do it any way you want though, its really all just an experiment, have fun with it.
No its not required, people do it because it supposedly makes for a smoother and quicker transition to flower mode from veg state. I switched to flower in my Trinity grow with no dark period, and I'm trying the dark period technique now for the first time in my Blue Mystic closet.
good luck. :)

Hi again;
Tomorrow I'm going to change 18/6 to 12/12 , MH to HPS..
I wonder if i have to make my plants a dark period of 36 or 24 hours?
Is it necessary?
If it is not necessary should I have to start this dark period after the 6 hour dark period?

Thanks guys for your responses...
:thanks:

When I flipped mine to 12/12 I did not do anything special, just 12 hour dark then 12 hour light.

Like anything with pot growing there is really not just one good way.

once i gave a large plant 36 hours of darkness before i switched to flower and it ended up being a male even though i could swear i saw female pre flowers on it before changing the lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. now i do not do anything special when i switch to flowering under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness except change the light to a High Pressure Sodium light bulb. i run my flowering lights from midnight to noon during the coolest parts of the day.

Hi again,
I found a worm in the picture u can see..

I found that 3 days ago in my blueberry pot. It has eaten a few leaves.
And 2 days ago found one in my cheese pot. I immediately used CannaCure sprey, and after that day -yesterday- I sprayed Neem Oil Water Soluable. But today I found another worm. They say Neem Oil leaves its smell on the buds. Is it really true? Does it make cough ? How can I solve this problem? Do u know any medicine for my plants that is not chemical ? Without neem oil.
After I heard this smell and cough problem I dont really want apply neem oil to my plants.
Im very sad guys :( How can I do for?

Is flushing the plants before HPS a solution to get rid of the neem oil that I sprayed already ?
What is the solution of this problem?

foto_raf_copy_7.JPG

Hi again, today is a big day for my ladies : ) Because its the first day of flowering.

As you know i made new grow room for 3 ladies.

And I cropped the girls for flowering period you can see in the pictures.

Grow Room 1 ( EUFORIA/POWER KUSH/CHEESE/MOBY DICK )

Room Temperature 30-32 C
Humidity : %60-62

Euforia
IMG_32035.JPG
IMG_3209.JPG

Power Kush
IMG_32055.JPG
IMG_32103.JPG

Cheese
IMG_32061.JPG
IMG_32113.JPG

Moby Dick
IMG_32076.JPG
IMG_32124.JPG

General View of Room 1

IMG_32082.JPG
IMG_32142.JPG

Grow Room 2 ( CHEESE/CRITICAL JACK/BLUEBERRY )

Room Temperature 30-33 C
Humidity %55-63

IMG_31834.JPG
IMG_31846.JPG
IMG_31855.JPG
IMG_31871.JPG

IMG_31824.JPG

IMG_31921.JPG
IMG_31911.JPG
IMG_31901.JPG

Sorry for the horizontal photos.. Uploader sucks :S
The next photo update ; 50th day! Cya guys.

you may be able to lower your lights. place your hand underneath the light bulb and move your hand to the point you can not feel any heat from the light bulb and place the light above your canopy to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

you may be able to lower your lights. place your hand underneath the light bulb and move your hand to the point you can not feel any heat from the light bulb and place the light above your canopy to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

I'll do that. Thanks for advice.

Nice job Donki, they should fill up those spaces nicely as they stretch out.

Thanks Crawdaddy, I think so : )

And then I wanna ask something, am I late for scrog ? Today is a 2nd day of flowering period..
And one more question ; How the ladies looking like after crop? Is it right or did I suck?

Thanks!

And then I wanna ask something, am I late for scrog ? Today is a 2nd day of flowering period..
And one more question ; How the ladies looking like after crop? Is it right or did I suck?

Thanks!

I have never done SCROG, but from what I read need to do A LOT of training prior, personally I would think it a bit late. And I am also of the philosophy of keep it simple, especially first grow.

I am thinking my next grow will be an attempt at SCROG with some Hawaiian Snow clones.

I have never done SCROG, but from what I read need to do A LOT of training prior, personally I would think it a bit late. And I am also of the philosophy of keep it simple, especially first grow.

I am thinking my next grow will be an attempt at SCROG with some Hawaiian Snow clones.

Its cute : ) I wont take any clones from my plants. I agree this comment "keep it simple" : )
Thanks Crawdaddy.. I'll do it in next grow.

with a screen you want your screen at least 60% filled before you switch to flowering. i think its too late for this round to place a screen and have enough tops coming through the screen.

Thanks for information KingJohnC.. Its late for current grow I got it.
I wont make scrog.

Hi guys,

Today is a 70th day.
First day of 5th flowering week.

I lollypopped the girls.

Next photo update will be in 10 day later.

Thanks for your comments & ideas.

:Namaste: and :peace:

Hi guys after the 20 days girls looking like ;

Today is the 90th day totally ; 48th day of flowering period..

Im adding '' General Organics Bio Bud " liquid bloom booster from the 70th day until Overdrive
I'll add " Advanced Nutrients Overdrive " liquid late bloom booster in next feeding.

Today feed stats ;

12 mL BioBizz Bloom (2-7-4)
12 mL Top Max (bloom stimulant)
3 mL Bio Grow (4-3-6)
12 mL Bio Bud (bloom booster)

per 3 liter water.

Critical Jack

image-116.jpeg

image-211.jpeg

image115.jpeg

Blueberry
image-47.jpeg