First Grow New Facilities

Very healthy sir! Hows the new facilities coming along? You almost done?

Very healthy sir! Hows the new facilities coming along? You almost done?

They are doing quite well so far. I have yet to crawl though the attic and fish the new wire. Tis opening of bow season tomorrow, so I am not sure how much I will get done. Once the wire is in place and connected, all should be good until spring.

They starting to shit and get there my friend. Won't take long once those roots bite into that elbow room they have now, that they start exploding in growth. I'm trying some new stuff in my soil grows. Mycro's 30. I amend it with other things and it seemed to work as a great fertilizer. I even used it on my outdoor crops for veg. I give mine alittle extra charge when they are in full flower of others tho. Looks like you on the way GL Keepem Green

They starting to shit and get there my friend. Won't take long once those roots bite into that elbow room they have now, that they start exploding in growth. I'm trying some new stuff in my soil grows. Mycro's 30. I amend it with other things and it seemed to work as a great fertilizer. I even used it on my outdoor crops for veg. I give mine alittle extra charge when they are in full flower of others tho. Looks like you on the way GL Keepem Green

Yep, just got elbow deep in soil this AM. Transplanted 2 more to their permenant home. Won't be long now and I'll be firing up the new cloner. Keep up the great work brother.

Here is a shot of the ladies from this AM after I transplanted 2 more.

Update-10-01-12.jpg

Check out this stuff. It's great organic fertilizers. And has mycrob's at a reasonable price;Xtreme - Gardening..
Keepem Green

Supercropping is just gently bending the main stalk over until it stays in place without breaking. It results in the limb growing sideways. It serves several purposes, but mainly to keep the height of the plant down. And BTW, there is no stupid question. Eventually, the supercropped limb will begin to turn upwards at the tip. I have supercropped the same limb as many as 3 times. It makes for a rather large and weird shaped bud. If you tie the limbs down it is called LST. Low stress technique. Tie all the buds to the same height so they all compete to become the dominant bud. Later in the grow you might have to reverse this to keep the buds up close enough to the light, as they tend to get big and heavy.
Blue_Widow-2.jpg
The bend or knot to the left on the stalk is from supercropping this bud as it was getting to tall and growing into the light.
Thanks for the good explanation. I have supercropped in the past and didn't even know it !

Man they grow fast at this stage. Trouble is, grower don't see it as much. They plants are taking off. You can't beat seeds. I imagine thats what you used? They look too symetical to be clones. Looks good Keepem Green

Man they grow fast at this stage. Trouble is, grower don't see it as much. They plants are taking off. You can't beat seeds. I imagine thats what you used? They look too symetical to be clones. Looks good Keepem Green

All started from seeds so far. I have the cloner standing by ready to start. I transplanted the Northern Lights this AM and stared 3 more seeds. I added A New York Special, a Neville's Haze, and a Hawaiin Snow to the group. Still waiting to see if the Thai is going to sprout.

Update_10-03-12-PM.jpg

for sure man i would love to just come up there and chill and help out i do that will all my othere friends by saving there grow talk about spoting mite!!!!!!! like u need to kill those basters and his is how u do it man lol anyways ya man i can see ever little growth and really health ! keep it up im here if u need me :) dont forget to get ur grow on !

for sure man i would love to just come up there and chill and help out i do that will all my othere friends by saving there grow talk about spoting mite!!!!!!! like u need to kill those basters and his is how u do it man lol anyways ya man i can see ever little growth and really health ! keep it up im here if u need me :) dont forget to get ur grow on !

I have my "grow on" so I can get my "glow on". :thumb:

I see you got some new plants, they're looking very healthy, I just started another thats about a week old. Could you go to my grow journal and give some advice on my last post please? You're really the only person I know on this website lol and you have been doing this for much longer than me it seems. Thanks :)

I see you got some new plants, they're looking very healthy, I just started another thats about a week old. Could you go to my grow journal and give some advice on my last post please? You're really the only person I know on this website lol and you have been doing this for much longer than me it seems. Thanks :)

Thank you brother. I will head over and check your ladies out.

GMT u gave ambition a lot good info wish u were around to see my grow i did a pretty good job for my first grow check it out in my signature anways rep for good info supporting of others pce

Back
Top Bottom