First Grow New Facilities

looks like the cuttings I took 6 days ago will be able to stay right where they are for a while if needed. Those are nice looking clones that are plants now. What ppm are you running them at?

I run Clonex solution with a few drops of Roots Excellarator from House & Garden. I dip the cuttings in Clonex Gel for a few minutes before placing them in the cloner.

A couple of photos for now.

veg_room15.jpg

The veg room

flower_room12.jpg

The flower room

GTM are you out there. Haven't seen you post inawhile. I hope eveythings going great for ya. Hey I promised I was going to try Moby Dick.
Well she's getting close. Here's a quick pic of what I have. Moby Dick from Greenhouse Seeds;
md_3_.JPG

md_2_.JPG

and;
md5.JPG

She's still got awhile to grow yet. But she's taking shape. Well I hope y'all are ok over there and Keepem Green

As always, beautiful ladies brother. Happy 420!!!

Do you stick to the schedule or give them some extra towards the end? ...in regards to the General Organics nutrients line.

Looking great in there!

I stay close to the schedule with a few adjustments. Double up on the CaMg+, Bio Thrive Grow and Boom, the plants seem to like it. Thank you brother, hope all is well. :cheer:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom