First Grow - Outdoor Natural - Hybrid - White Widow - Ultimate Purps

image17112.jpeg

Will follow up later in the week as we see the changes ,

Very nice soph. I am subbed. Yes, growing outdoors in oregon is indeed quite the blessing. Couldn't ask for a better climate, myself. I seem to be settled on the perfect latitude for this wonderful plant. Amongst many others. Enjoy yourself &keep up the good work!!! I read you don't smoke.. are you donating to any patients in the area or dispensaries? That is how a good friend of mine operates &it brings him tons of joy &close time with his favourite plant without actually ingesting it himself.. mostly for work purposes but still. Anyways kudos on the garden, looks lovely. Thank you again for the comment on my grow. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Yes I'll donate , my brother is on disability with chronic knee issues, I alluded to some people facing problems with moral judgements and no safe place to grow it what caused me to help.i hope to change this by obtaining a better and safer environment for him to live in , it is in the works now but will not help this year, I am hoping this harvest will provide relief for him until he can safely start his own

Yes I'll donate , my brother is on disability with chronic knee issues, I alluded to some people facing problems with moral judgements and no safe place to grow it what caused me to help.i hope to change this by obtaining a better and safer environment for him to live in , it is in the works now but will not help this year, I am hoping this harvest will provide relief for him until he can safely start his own

That's very nice of you, your brother surely has a great sister! Happy growing! :Namaste:

That's very nice of you, your brother surely has a great sister! Happy growing! :Namaste:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could live in a world of less drama over a plant that fits in with the rest of the garden, beets, carrots, corn, peppers, tomatoes , it always amazes me how far people want to project there morals when it is nothing more then an affordable ,healthy choice to pain management, compared to chemical non affordable choices.. We're slowly progeessing but not yet....

Wouldn't it be nice if we could live in a world of less drama over a plant that fits in with the rest of the garden, beets, carrots, corn, peppers, tomatoes , it always amazes me how far people want to project there morals when it is nothing more then an affordable ,healthy choice to pain management, compared to chemical non affordable choices.. We're slowly progeessing but not yet....

Well it would, but one can change only oneself, not the whole world. Cheers. :Namaste:

Pretty sure SGD is a male, just putting that out there. But yes, a very nice brother indeed. If more non smokers would cultivate there would be no bammer anywhere!!! That's really cool of you. I have multiple patients I take care of & the look on their face when I bring them their medication each month is more than enough for me to continue doing it year after year. What an amazing plant with such versatile uses, I have a pretty crazy theory that I may start in an off topic forum of really how important this plant was to our earth not only in early civilization but also ancient times.. when things were much much larger than our atmosphere can support today. Anyways don't want to go off on a tangent, wonderful job soph &plants are looking great!!!

Pretty sure SGD is a male, just putting that out there. But yes, a very nice brother indeed. If more non smokers would cultivate there would be no bammer anywhere!!! That's really cool of you. I have multiple patients I take care of & the look on their face when I bring them their medication each month is more than enough for me to continue doing it year after year. What an amazing plant with such versatile uses, I have a pretty crazy theory that I may start in an off topic forum of really how important this plant was to our earth not only in early civilization but also ancient times.. when things were much much larger than our atmosphere can support today. Anyways don't want to go off on a tangent, wonderful job soph &plants are looking great!!!

Very interesting theory, I would like to read your off topic tangent, and by the way winner winner chicken dinner on I'm pretty sure SGD is a male...

Oh my, that's some serious weed problem you have in your garden you better prepare to chop them! Have you tried to make a tea from some of the leaves? I like the way it calms me without getting high. Just fresh leaves, wash, chop or not and make some tea. Anyways your plants are amazing, thanks for sharing! Happy growing! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

I never thought of tea, but I bet my brother will appreciate your suggestion, seems there will be excess to try with. Darn weed problem in the garden, turn your back and see what happens....

+1 Tomula. Wow. Sophiegundog, how far into flowering are they? 4th week? 5th week?

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe I noticed the BC cheese swelling and pre flowers around the 17th of August so about five weeks, I am guessing maybe another three weeks or so on the two smaller plants and five to six on the monster white widow plant

Well the last of Sept, had to cut one of the BC cheese, it showed bud rod this afternoon in about four places,I had checked this morning and did not notice anything, I think it has to do with the high sugar content on this plant that had the largest buds, well it's now curing, I really wanted to allow it another week to ten days , I read that it would be little better for the pain my brother has, this way it may be a little more of a head high, well everything happens for a reason, there is still a couple and one is the monster purple , we will
see
image17853.jpeg
image17852.jpeg
image17560.jpeg
image17559.jpeg
image17558.jpeg

image17560.jpeg
image17555.jpeg

Just the last few photos , I can't really post anything regarding my curing room, way to many people smarter then me on the net, I enjoy the grow and the limited amount of friendship that has happened, some really nice people here, thanks again
image17556.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom