First Grow! So Very Excited To Share The Progress Day By Day

Day 8 - July 1, 2018: Temp 83.5 and humidity 35%. Everything looks good and the first two leaves are just getting longer and fatter. The second set of leaves are clearly visible and seem healthy. I took it upon myself to mix 7 drops of Root 66 and 7 drops of the green Thrive Alive with 800ml of water. I proceeded to spray the soil like I would a typical watering. Let’s hope before class in the morning that she looks healthy and unaffected in a negative way with that very minor feeding. I'm fairly confident most people reading this are slapping their foreheads thinking "why the hell would this guy do that". I suppose every future master has to make dumb rookie mistakes at some point. I'm honestly hoping this isn't it, but if it is, I'm prepared to live with the consequences and wait to start again when I have proper seeds that I actually know the strain.

If you read that far, cheers. If you didn't read that far, cheers anyway.

Sorry for no pics today! Will upload a pic or two tomorrow.

Day 9 - July 2, 2018: Temp 83.2 and humidity 35%. She looked thirsty again this morning, so I gladly gave her a drink. All of the leaves just keep getting bigger. No real complaints at all because I am seeing growth every single day. Hooray for almost 10 successful days!

IMG_3582.jpegIMG_3584.jpeg

UPDATE: I couldn't resist but to peep her one more time today. Temp 84.0 and humidity 38%. But LOOK at that second set of leaves coming in strong after her nap today. Starting July 4th I'm going to switch her to 18-6 instead of 20-4. I have to take down the tent and put it away for a 4th of July party, so she has to go in my closet a little early. :/

Attachments

• IMG_3602.JPG
    IMG_3602.JPG
    763.3 KB · Views: 119
Day 11 - July 4, 2018

Temp 85 humidity 40%. PHd my water for the first time today, it was a little high so I added PH down. It was surprising to see how little I actually needed to add to make a difference. Gave her a good soaking to last her through the night and through the day tomorrow. New sleep schedule is 11am-5pm. It'll be nice to come home from school and see her waking up.

BIG NEWS: 8 leaves! We have 8 leaves people! I'm wondering if I should raise the light a little to get some height going. I've been bending the main stem quite a bit in each direction in the morning and in the evening to keep it loose. Hasn't really given much resistance, so I'm pretty sure it's doing nothing. But then again, who knows.

Does anyone have thoughts or guidance on when it is time to transplant? The final container will be a 3-gallon fabric pot. I have read when the leaves extend to the edge of the solo cup, but that doesn't seem as accurate of an answer as I was hoping for. Any ideas are welcomed!

Cheers and happy 4th.

Attachments

• IMG_3657.JPG
    IMG_3657.JPG
    796.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3659.JPG
    IMG_3659.JPG
    786.3 KB · Views: 146
Day 13 - July 6, 2018: Temp 84.4, humidity 38%.

Before today it was kind of like, "oh crap look it grew a little!" But now, it is more like "hooooly craaaaap, it grew a lot." I'm thinking it'll be time to transplant by Monday, so I'll probably just be impatient and do it this weekend.

Open to suggestions and ideas, especially with the best way to transplant.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_3666.JPG
    IMG_3666.JPG
    772.6 KB · Views: 113
You are both more than welcome! In fact, your attendance is encouraged!

I am going to need all the opinions I can get because I haven't found another thread anywhere with someone using 600 watt in a 2x2x4. I think I'm going to have real issues figuring out exactly when to start LST and scrogging.
Yoooo what up fam. In my opinion that 600 in a 2x2 is gonna be hot as balls lol. I use a 250 hps and mine just about floats where I want it with a 4" outtake.

Mind if I pull up my garden stool? Your little one is looking good so far! Patience is the hardest thing to learn, sometimes just sit back and let her do her thing! I would transplant her now, seeing that its friday and before you water her in the new pot pick it up a couple times so you know what dry weight feels like, then soak her good and pick her up that's an easy way to determine watering needs

I will definitely transplant today! I was hoping someone would tell me too. I’m going to do a search for a tutorial on best transplant practices because I’ve heard it can really break a grow with a bad transplant. Links and suggestions are encouraged!

Hi there. :goodjob: So far.
I have a similar sized tent, just a tad wider and taller.
I also have the same 600w led. I have the 300w one too.

I would advise against posting pics with the brand-name showing.
They are not sponsors, and there is controversy due to that.

:welcome:
That aside. Nice looking plant, the stacking is very tight.
Raise the light up an inch when you see noticeable growth.
:cool:
I grow only feminized autoflowering plants, so I start them in their final pot.
They are true wonders of nature. Guaranteed buds within 100 days.
:love:

Seedsman, one of the site sponsors, and my sponsor.
Has some really nice autoflowering plants.
:reading420magazine:
This isn't a sales pitch.
I just think you should know what you could have in 60 days.

:goodluck:

These are only 60 days from the day they popped out of the ground.
Grown in 3gallon soft pots with a mix of coco, and Happy Frog soil conditioner.
It is hot with nutrients, but excellent when cut with coco.
One bag lasts for many grows, and coco bricks can be picked up anywhere.

Ogre auto, and

Critical Ogre auto.

UPDATE: She is still looking really nice and prime for a transplant into her final 3 gal pot home. Unfortunately, she’s still pretty wet from watering this morning. So I may have to shift it to Saturday or Sunday. But I’ll have pics of the process for you.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom