First Grow! Stealth Stereo Cabinet CFL Bagseed Attempt

Hey everybody, been busy but Xena has kept on growing and things are looking like they will be coming to an end soon. I figure maybe another week or two, I don't want to rush her though so I will let her tell me when she is done. I did however pick a small bud to sample taste and high. It is slow drying and hopefully will be ready for tomorrow wake and bake.

I have been trying very diligently to keep the cab open so the temperatures don't skyrocket whenever the lights are on, so far so good and I think Xena looks much better. It also helps that all her old leaves fell off so mostly green is left behind :)

Now for some pictures, week 6(?) of flower? I really have no clue, I am so bad at keeping track of stuff....btw I measured Xena and she is ~6" tall.

Here she is, loving the no fan leaves look because she looks like 100% bud.
P1040879_Large_.JPG

Main cola(s)
P1040880_Large_.JPG

Here is the main cola, leaning from the weight.
P1040877_Large_.JPG

same.
P1040883_Large_.JPG

Bud Pr0n:

P1040885_Large_.JPG

P1040886_Large_.JPG

P1040887_Large_.JPG

Close up of trichomes through hand lens.
P1040889_Large_.JPG

P1040891_Large_.JPG

:tokin: dude this shit is comin along! DAMNN i cant believe how she looks right now! ive wandered off to other posts, but im glad i came back! makn my mouth water lol! :yahoo: cant wait for harvest pics!

:peacetwo:

Thanks funnystyle, I am excited too! real surprised how she turned out. Glad you came back, just in time for harvest. should be soon.... and the pictures should just keep getting better as the buds get fatter :yummy:

Your plants are looking very health!:blunt:

I have been doing a bunch of reading up on harvesting curing lately to prepare for the upcoming date. :grinjoint: Still planning on watching Xena carefully for when she is ready.

I just took a few photos and grabbed a measurement of the length of the main cola bud, it is ~8" long and really fat at the base.
P1040909_Large_.JPG

Close-up view.
P1040907_Large_.JPG

Trichome density :)
P1040908_Large_.JPG

Okay so recently I have been examining Xena very closely and looking at trichomes. Well I have finally started to see a few amber trichs, mainly on the sugar leaves but a few here and there on the actual bud... I had given Xena a small dose of nutes which she took well about 4 or 5 days ago so I think it will be pure water as she gets flushed before the harvest.

Regarding the harvest, I am unsure if I want to just chop the whole thing down or harvest the big and ready nugs and let the smaller ones fill out in the meantime. I will be starting some new seeds soon rather than growing a clone. Want to try and find some new plants to work with. Xena has been great but I have a whole new array of seeds I have found recently in the past week or so... I have about 20 kushberry seeds, a super silver haze seed, some blue rhino seeds, and a couple of unknowns all good smoke.

I am predicting a weekend harvest unless she still doesn't look ready I may give her a life extension.

No pictures just yet, will try and throw some up later today... It is week 8 of 12/12 and she is coming along nicely. Haven't had any more days of very high temps in the box and I am sure she appreciates it. The trichs are all cloudy/milky with about 5% amber so I don't think she is ready yet, I did cut a nug the other day and it is slow drying so I will be trying some later this weekend. She recently exploded in some new growth which also makes me believe she needs at least another week...

Been busy recently, I have pictures just no time to upload them. Xena is turning purple on some leaves probably from nute deficiencies but she is too close to harvest so no more nutes for her. She is still not done and I hope to plan another harvest for sometime this weekend. Let's hope I can put up all these pictures and maybe a harvest report :)

:blunt:

First off, sorry for going MIA for a bit. I didn't forget about this though funny.

Welcome to the end of my grow Smokey, I will take a peak at your plants soon. LST is really the way to go if you have height issues, glad yours are taking well to it. Some strains respond to LST much better than others.

Currently about to run out the door but I just wanted to let everyone know Xena has been harvested successfully. She started showing amazing purple hues towards the end since I flushed her a bit too early. I had to let her go an extra week or so since I am sure she was a bit stunted throughout her grow. Harvested just over an oz dry. Main cola was 27.5g wet off my memory. Pictures up later this week along with rest of harvest and smoke report.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom