First Grow - Super Soil

Knockered

This is my first grow. I mixed my own super soil and have only used compost teas as my nutes. I have one Northern Light and two Headbangers under a 300w LED. I have a circulating fan, exhaust fan and a small humidifier. My concerns are;
1: my plants seem generally healthy but I think small (2 months veg).
2. One of my Headbangers has some yellow crispy leaves. I think from heat burn but I have move it further from the light.
3. I leave in the west with a 'dry heat' so my humidity is low between 25% - 30%. I must my plants and have a humidifier
I hope I can attach my pics but if not they are in the members gallery.
Please any comments are appreciated

U should try raising your humidity. That may help. To my knowledge low humidity while seeding will slow root growth therefore stunting overall growth. Im a noob so i could be wrong. If i am Im sure one of the more experienced growers will be by shortly to correct me.

Posted via my iPhone 6s from Above and Beyond... Stay high my friends.

Lower humidity levels for seedlings creates slow growth in general. You should try to do what you can to get it above 50% Rh for now and the lower it later during flower phase. Just keep the medium moist but not over watered, I'll check out your member gallery. Check my signature below for a link on getting those gallery pics into your posts. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : nice huge pots and scrog setup... Get those pics up:thumb:

image17288.jpeg

:thumb::thumb:

Thank you! I switched fans and the humidity increased I also added myC02 Bloom. Just switched to flower I will add more pics. They are looking much better now

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes it's still going. Once I switched to flower one of my plants I had to toss either it was a male or hermie the other two are doing well. I'll post the pics

Back
Top Bottom