First Grow!

Monster Cola just entered his plant! It's awesome! Hands down, this month's winner! Beautiful plant!

kin hell thats some harvest there ole! lol...i'd be just swimming in that if possible.

sorted oot the cal-mag issue yet VG mate? cant wait to see picture updates of your lovely girls.

oh, Snakelad, that BF4 is the business mate.

Momomonster,I'm so glad 2 hear another cello grower enjoying bf4.I havnt been able 2 put it down.2nd assault and naval strike are must downloads 4 extra maps.the diff between the ps3 version an the ps4 version is night an day.its like a diff game.its the best shooter/war game out there.glad u like it buddy.I'm married 2 it:loopy:

Just been down the hydro shop and bought some plant magic+,fckn £18 for 1L,now it says mix between 0.5ml-1ml per L,i was thinking because its quite late stage and it's easier to mix up 1ml per L i was going to go for that :)
DSC_07894.JPG

Right,they have had their dose of cal/mag just hope they mend quickly hate them looking pale with yellowing leaves down the bottom !! While i had them out(the ladies that is) i thought it would be cheeky not to take a few snaps mostly of the ill PP,even tho she is ill she is way ahead of the other 2 with her trich production getting her frost on !!
DSC_07933.JPG

DSC_07955.JPG

DSC_07964.JPG

DSC_07996.JPG

Big gurl
DSC_08024.JPG

DSC_08038.JPG

Wots that 4,those couple of yellowing leaves.m8 I don't think u've anything 2 worry about.but I guess better 2 be prepared than sorry.£18 is a bit steep.its def a costly affair all this growing.I've been looking at white widow,photo female seeds.apparently by time the plants are near done,the buds are supposed 2 be dripping with reisin,yea right.def don't believe all those seed banks say.well I hope that bottle of stuff helps:blunt::blunt:

No SL not for the yellowing leaves mate,i had a major calcium/magnesium def,one plant had brown rust spots on every single leaf and the others showed signs of it,because i was feeding nutes at 6.2 and i was nuting more than plain ph'd water and it locked out calcium and magnesium,it's been getting worse each day,i noticed it on saturday but couldn't do anything about it cause everywhere was shut till today cos of stupid bank holiday lol :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: :joint:

Oh right.OK fair enough VG.would u say the smell now of ur plants without any carbon filter would be worrying?? I live on my own,just wana check on this smell.if I had ur plants right now,only using an open window in the grow room,would I have a prob on my hands??

I wouldn't say so mate.Just before i flipped them they smelt their strongest,i expect them to get strong smelling towards the end of flowering,so will let you know on that one ha ha,the power plant doesn't smell like your average weed,it smells real sweet but the mazar on the other hand smells like skunk,but only up close :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK buddy.thanks.wot iI'm finding is my NL once dried smelt like tea,as in teabags,lost all its stickiness.then I jarred it an its been about a week in jar.the stickiness returns,but it does take time.now my skunk is almost dry,an it smelt real nice,real strong smell of cannabis.now its almost smelless.skunk is def the better plant m8.far more dense.but it doesn't smell anything like that guy that lived below me.his smelt real strong even after dried.I'm def confused.it may be an auto thing.that's why I'm now looking at photos.but I'm only planning on vegging 4 4 weeks,then flower 4 8.so its a 3 month grow.he did that,an ended up with smoke so strong an powerful,serious VG,this guys smoke was rocket fuel.

Sweet i'm thinking of giving auto's a shot,not till after my next photo grow tho,looking forward to that one,i have two blueberry 80%indica and another mazar 100% indica,should be a real bushy tentfull :cheesygrinsmiley: I would still use a filter tho mate :thumb: can never be too safe !!

By time ur finishing up,I should be getting ready 2 start over again.2 be honest with ya VG,the light is real easy 4 autos,18\6.that 12\12 thing might do my head in.I'll see closer 2 the time.if urs is completely stinking ur house out in weeks,then I'll def be going auto again.I can have some smell about the house,just not completely stinking.my other next door neighbour is an old nosy bastard,that always stands right up close wen at my door.she'd def be a neighbourhood watch rascal:rofl:

Lmao might wanna be extra carefull with the nosey neighbour ! they like nothing better than to snoop i only have one neighbour and my grow tent is on the oppisite side of the house :cheesygrinsmiley:

Put it this way when i have guests they have no idea what's just above their heads ha ha ha :cheesygrinsmiley: when i got home from getting supplies this morning and walked in i couldn't smell it at all just my air freshner :cheesygrinsmiley:

Its very funny wot we have growing in rooms beside "normal" families,that deserves loads of:ganjamon::cheesygrinsmiley::partyboy::smokin::smokin::rofl::blunt::laughtwo::smokin:;):laugh::allgood:
Ill take afew pics now of that skunk,almost dry,infact it is dry,better 2 leave it longer.bone dry is def wot ur looking 4,as it regains moisture in the jar,thats how it becomes dead sticky again.ok ill post some pics some

Put it this way when i have guests they have no idea what's just above their heads ha ha ha :cheesygrinsmiley: when i got home from getting supplies this morning and walked in i couldn't smell it at all just my air freshner :cheesygrinsmiley:

When we have guests they are all smoking. Mostly on the back porch. My vent is under the back porch, so they just think they are smelling their unburned stash :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokin::roorrip::bong::blunt::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumb:

Sweet !!

I don't get many guests,i like to keep it that way i'd rather go out to see people it's easier lol my dad called in last week and went to the bathroom which is oppisite the spare room my tent is in and he had no idea he doesn't smoke sod all not even tobacco he would have been the first to ask me what that smell was !! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah VG,

If they really don't smell, air fresheners can do the trick + with a nice carbon filter (you need it?), odors are gone!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom