First Grow!

Rado,

I was talking to some people & I'm not really sold on it. I guess I'd have to try it first, then pass judgement. You never know, so maybe one day I might have to try it.

:thanks:

Hey VG,

How's it going? I heard you sharping up the pruning shears from over here! I bet you are getting a little anxious, but it is worth the wait for sure!

Have a good one Brother!

:high-five:

Hey Ole :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah sharpning them up ;-) going to flush big gurl in the morning and stevie on tue or wed. T-minus 6 days and counting for the first chop !! I'm curious how much weight the smaller PP produces as the buds are rock solid and plastered in resin and THC !!

:thumb:

Your not going to lose much weight if they are that solid already.

Nice Dense Trich Laden Buds!

:thumb:

I'm loving the idea of a harvest, even if it isn't mine. Good Job VG getting the girls to go all the way. I hope you get all the weight you're hoping for. "Keep The Green Side Up"

You wouldn't believe it mate,stevie i'm most impressed with her colas are like rock,all of them and she has 13 tops :cheesygrinsmiley:

I remember when we named her & I thought she was going to be hot then! I just saw something in Stevie, I knew she was going to special!

:goodjob:

Cheers guys :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shadowman i'm looking forward to harvest too,no more buying 'average' weed,if it's crap then it's no one's fault except mine ! lol but judging by the tester i took about 2 weeks ago i should be onto a winner,i have only tasted the PP tho i haven't touched stevie !

Yeah Ole i agree stevie had a twinkle in her eye since an early stage i knew she would be hotter than the sun ;-) just a shame i had that issue which she never really recovered from,if it wasn't for that i was going to enter her in POTM,i'm going to use this as a learning curve and my next grow i will enter one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers guys :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shadowman i'm looking forward to harvest too,no more buying 'average' weed,if it's crap then it's no one's fault except mine ! lol but judging by the tester i took about 2 weeks ago i should be onto a winner,i have only tasted the PP tho i haven't touched stevie !

Yeah Ole i agree stevie had a twinkle in her eye since an early stage i knew she would be hotter than the sun ;-) just a shame i had that issue which she never really recovered from,if it wasn't for that i was going to enter her in POTM,i'm going to use this as a learning curve and my next grow i will enter one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ain't it grand how a first time grower can have POTM aspirations? :high-five:
Give them attention, learn as few techniques and these girls really put out. :)

Just a trich shot of one of the samples from the other day pulled from the dslr :cheesygrinsmiley: still waiting for my jewelers loupe grrrr !! the trics look clear to me,i'm debating on leting her go the distance !!
FOD_edits2.jpg

Just a trich shot of one of the samples from the other day pulled from the dslr :cheesygrinsmiley: still waiting for my jewelers loupe grrrr !! the trics look clear to me,i'm debating on leting her go the distance !!
FOD_edits2.jpg

Don't pimp her out before she's ready my friend, you'll hate yourself for it later. You've put to much into her to sell yourself short brotha. Stand strong and hit pay dirt when they get cloudy! Damn fine job VG, Nice grow my friend. :goodjob:

I was going to take her early shadowman because i found nana's in her and an immature seed didn't want buds full of seed,it's only the one PP :thumb:

gotta love juicy trich shots rado :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear that VG, wouldn't blame you for that and you get an early Christmas present. Good luck and let us know how it smokes. :goodjob:

Good news my jewelers loupe came this morning,bad news it's smaller than i thought they said pocket size but this is more like microscopic size no matters bottom line is it works !

Checked the trichs on stevie,they are almost all clear with the odd one or two cloudy,the PP got some more cloudy trichs i'd say around 10% cloudy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom