First Grow

Looks awesome man enjoy waiting paid off by the looks of it:bravo::goodjob:

Thanks to you and this forum! haha i wouldve cracked a couple weeks ago for sure, it was getting sketchy. Stunk up my entire place hnaging today, so i put her outside to dry for a few hours, then into containers for the night tonight.

Ill have the place to myself for a solid 2 weeks so happy curing to be done. Thanks again Spart for your help, look forward to showin ya how they look dried. Peace

Thanks to you and this forum! haha i wouldve cracked a couple weeks ago for sure, it was getting sketchy. Stunk up my entire place hnaging today, so i put her outside to dry for a few hours, then into containers for the night tonight.

Ill have the place to myself for a solid 2 weeks so happy curing to be done. Thanks again Spart for your help, look forward to showin ya how they look dried. Peace
What kind of container and was the lid closed?

I am new to all this...remember that when I give my limited advice

just a tupper ware container and i didnt close it just a crack open, now the weed is back to hanging out for a few more hours or so, til whenever those stems snap i guess.

ALSO BIG NEWS I DIDNT EXPECT.

Gave a buddy a nug last week and he busted it up yesterday, found a SEED. Giselle had BABIES.

So unexpected, didnt know feminized could do this? So, when i start breaking down the rest of her i may find more... looks like Giselle will live on.

2 hours this first BR lasted. That's about an hour longer then usual, and she is very potent. Packs that body high that the seed said she would, can feel it in your skull to the back of your neck very pleasent.. I'll have to update as I smoke more of her :p gonna save as much as i can though, I'm gonna miss her.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom