First grow

bols24

:welcome:
this is my first grow it kinda happend by accident its an unknown plant i dont know what strain it is but its looking good ill be posting pictures on a pretty regular basis or try to.i want it all natural ive been watering once every few days making sure ot to over water.ive put egg shell scattered around the top soil to keep away crickets and ive put some apple skins an tomato skins finely cut up mixed it in around the soil if that will even help i was told it can help but other than that its facing east gets morning sun every morning from about 620AM to about 1030AM and its not directly on the ground its on a plant shelf about 2 an a half feet off the ground maybe not that high but is that okay? heres some pix

7/11
Sproutt.jpg

7/18
sprout_week_3.jpg

7/23
bud_sprout.jpg

8/1
php5a52OKPM.jpg

8/1
phpDgIJoRPM.jpg

thanks!
no its not in a visible spot and im a newb what is LST ?

your welcome, i was just asking if was noticeable because i was going to suggest 'training' your girl using LSTor Low/Limited Stress Training so she would look more like a random plant and less like MJ...
here are a few good DiY write-ups if your interested
LST'd pics
Possible End Result(not my girl)
IMG_2633.JPG

LSTing

your welcome, i was just asking if was noticeable because i was going to suggest 'training' your girl using LSTor Low/Limited Stress Training so she would look more like a random plant and less like MJ...
here are a few good DiY write-ups if your interested
LST'd pics
Possible End Result(not my girl)
IMG_2633.JPG

LSTing

ohh okay thanks for the info!
maybe once it grows larger i will need to look into that LST stuff.
thanks again :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom