First grow

heres another

09121.jpg

Hello, bols24

It seems that your plant is healthy enough, maybe one concern is that already it is mid September and the sunlight and temps are forcing that tiny lady to flower too early. The stem looks exactly like an outdoor plant. I have saw some people here on 420 mag starting their outdoor plant under the CFL and when it has about four nodes and it is considered somehow established, than it is good idea to go outdoors. Maybe you will want to keep this in mind for your future grows.

dfw-guy is absolutely right about the light. CFLs you can buy virtually from everywhere incl convenience stores or any home appliances store. If you have a little more to invest you can turn to e-bay there is good enough grow-light options. You will need an 'warm light' (color temperature below 3000K) and a 'cool light' (over 6000K) although for the flowering stage 'warm light' is more of an importance. All this is if you want to go indoors ofcourse.

If so, just one more thing, I can see that your pot is ceramic (that could be an obstacle enough to skip this step) if I am wrong you can transplant the plant into simple plastic pot with drainage holes (3 gallons) and bury as much of the stem as it is possible (leave enough room for the roots though)

If you decide to go indoors and stay in the ceramic pot still you can do some LST by bending the stem and bringing the CFLs as close as possible, don't worry about the minor burns on the leaves, the total final yield will worth doing it.

Good luck, bro :peace:

Looking great! Im not sure that she will give up much with the light you have coming in but i trust that you will get what you need to do it right soon. Hope to see more pics and keeep up the good work.

Just wondering, are you planning on up grading anything that you have or are you just playing around with what you had laying around? Not bad either way but its hard to give advice if some ones not going to be able to use it.

:roorrip:

thank you
i am going to upgrade for sure to some cfl lights and probably a new pot.
more pics are soon to come an thanks again for the info!
:)

???

so does this meen she is going to bud or what? there is alot of pistols comming out on the top of the plant

that is awesome i cannot not believe that little girl is flowering
did you get a chance to pick up some cfls i know that home depot has them for like 89 cents out here in california sometimes.

either way nice work man
+ rep

thanks for the comments! :)

i know i cant believe it either an she is all natural.!.
i am excited!! :)
this weekend i am going to pick up some cfl lights any info on which ones to buy in particular?
more pics comming today too :)

For 1 plant you don't need a lot of light. Just buy what your budget allows you to. Do make sure they are 2700k color temp, also known as "soft white". Depending on how you can have the lights placed would influence me on what to get. If they are going to be pointed down at the plant from above then I would get flood light style CFL's. They're a bit more expensive though, running around $5 each. If you can't afford that then I would have four 23watt (the 100 watt equivalent) placed around the plant. Just let us know how you intend on placing the lights.

:thanks:thanks to all of you guys you really are a big help in this process!!
i am going to get some cfls ill look into the flood light style i can afford 5 bucks a pop
i plan on trying more LST an try to tie her down little by little
what kind of light fixtures should i get?
i have one already and it was for a reptile so i think it can work ive seen the same kind in some pics here on 420mag
id like to have the lights pointed down on top of the plant too btw

again thanks everyone its apreciated!:peace::peace::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom