First grow

im not sure
maybe the suns to much for it in the morning?
the rest of the plant is fine though. would it be using them for food?
i really dont know

Ok looking good, I'm liking how you want to make it stealthy!! I'll grab some info from ya to give you my 2 cents ;)

What type of light source?

Are you feeding them with nutrients?

How often do you water?

Great effort and don't give up, I'm watching this one for sure. :roorrip:

thanks alot!im really looking forward to your input this is my first grow so i want to learn everythig i can! :) thanks again
Ok looking good, I'm liking how you want to make it stealthy!! I'll grab some info from ya to give you my 2 cents ;)

What type of light source? the east sunrise everymorning

Are you feeding them with nutrients? none

How often do you water?once every few days

Great effort and don't give up, I'm watching this one for sure. :roorrip:

really thats cool.
i know i cant believe it either.
the plant acts like it likes it, it seems like it bends towards the sun and just soaks it in.

It looks perfect to me so far ! Keep up the good work! Our timing is a kinda similar, subscribed and watching !

New pictures 8-25

whats up with those leaves?
help me out ! im worried
8251.jpg

0825.jpg

8-25.jpg
:thanks::peace:

Hello, bols42. Although I am a newb so my conclusions can't be completely trusted in my case it was first insufficient light (i was using sunlight nearby the window) and later on it was overnuteing (after flashing the soil with water on the 2-3rd day after, I could see the improvement in the color of the leafs!)

I have watched on Ready-Set-Grow(HighTimesMarijuanaGrowing) instructional movie that those droopy, yellow, wilting leaves could result from a quite a variates, it is important to observe, document and draw conclusions while constantly learning in order to figure out where the problem lies.

Anyway the most often mistakes of the beginners are overnuteing or overwatering maybe you would like to check on those!

Good luck!

sorry no post in a while! new pix!!!!

this meens its female right?
i havent seen a plant look like this
good? or bad?

09-10-09
1009.jpg

0910.jpg

09-10-09.jpg
091009.jpg

:thanks:

yeah :) we have actually brought it inside because its way to hot and some leaves got burned but if its lookin like this i dont know if i want to put it back outside lol

Hello bols24 it is a real fun to see you got lady! Congrats! Can you post a picture of the whole plant. What is its size ?

well about a week ago we brought it inside because it was way to hot outside and some leaves started to burn.i had a 60w120v agro-lite so thats what i have the plant under. 12 on an 12 off. it does seem lanky to me too. tell me some ideas

Back
Top Bottom