First harvest! Try not to laugh!

LowcountrySC

Overnuted my two plants a few weeks ago and they haven't done anything since. I know they aren't fully matured, but it's something.

Attachments

• 20190822_164537.jpg
    20190822_164537.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 189
I'm proud that I did get something and I didn't kill them all together. Could have been better, but weak lighting and day time temps around 90 degrees, can't complain. Never thought I would get this far the first time. Would really like to dry and cure the right way and not rush it. I've read all the drying and curing info on the site. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. By the way, they smell really good!!

So how about helping a brother out on drying and curing these buds. They are hanging in a closet in a spare bedroom. Ceiling fan on and mid 70's. Do I need an additional fan in the closet? When smaller branches snap, put into a jar? Any tips would be appreciated.

There is a link in my signature for a long thread about drying and curing "low and slow." You might find it interesting...

I hang for for 7 days roughly, with a fan moveing air around them. Not pointing at the buds. Then into jars with Humidity packs 62%. Open jars for about 10min and jingle the buds around a little to get some for air in the jars, daily for 2 weeks. Then open jars every 3 days for 2 weeks. Then seal jars untill they look like I wanna smoke em ;)

I'm proud that I did get something and I didn't kill them all together. Could have been better, but weak lighting and day time temps around 90 degrees, can't complain. Never thought I would get this far the first time. Would really like to dry and cure the right way and not rush it. I've read all the drying and curing info on the site. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. By the way, they smell really good!!
Nobody nails it on their first run mate.
We all like to talk the talk......
But the truth is that it took most of us a few grows to walk the walk.

I've been at it for 4 years now. Got a few 20oz+ autos under my belt but I lost my entire last crop due to a light timer malfunction(( me being drunk)
And I've just severely fucked half my crop this time because 1 of 4 plants in the same res got too big etc etc etc.

"Shit happens, it's how you deal with it that makes you who you are!"

Congrats. It's all up hill now!

Overnuted my two plants a few weeks ago and they haven't done anything since. I know they aren't fully matured, but it's something.
A good flush would have been a good idea. Probably had nute lock. Give them a good dry and cure so the snoke
Isn’t too harsh but not bad for some
First plants either way :). Always learning always getting better. It’s The way of the grower :)

Back
Top Bottom