First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlye's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Ligh

Good question! Sweet is supposed to help with plant vigor during transition and keep the leaves on the plant with is also the purpose of added N. The hydroplex sounds more geared toward increasing bud size.

I'm thinking of adding the sweet on top of the Sensi A&B that I'm using now.

This time Wyatt's really on the way!

Well, gotta run, I posted on the Deep Water Culture home thread about my second grandchild being on the way. They are inducing labor tomorrow at 2:00, at least that helps me plan!

I've got some stuff to take care of before I leave, but sorry, no new pics until at least next Monday.

I'll check in via iPhone. Hopefully I can load at least one pic this weekend, you may have to look at a brand new baby soon!

Damn, it doesn't get any better than this! This is what it's all about.

Re: This time Wyatt's really on the way!

Well, gotta run, I posted on the Deep Water Culture home thread about my second grandchild being on the way. They are inducing labor tomorrow at 2:00, at least that helps me plan!

I've got some stuff to take care of before I leave, but sorry, no new pics until at least next Monday.

I'll check in via iPhone. Hopefully I can load at least one pic this weekend, you may have to look at a brand new baby soon!

Damn, it doesn't get any better than this! This is what it's all about.

Congrats FPF!! Hope all turns out well.

Re: FryingPanFlye's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Ligh

I got my R" back... that was great to see that happen so fast Bro!! this site is great isn't it.

Bro I've got eighteen clones going right now! not sure what I"m going to do here, I could've made the cutting and stuck them in the frig for up to 3 weeks.

Best of luck! Cant wait too see the next pics

Congrats FPF!! Hope all turns out well.

Congrats Fry

Thanks for the thoughts guys!

Latest news is they did some sort of procedure to start natural child birth. Now my son tells me they won't induce with this being a holiday and all, that makes sense. So, if she doesn't start by Saturday morning then they will induce, unless my son changes his mind again!

I just keep telling myself patience, patience.

:peace:

That does make sense to keep the grandchild in the natural incubator for as long as possible. Just remember you have the prayers and the patience of the Deep Water Culture to help you!

That does make sense to keep the grandchild in the natural incubator for as long as possible. Just remember you have the prayers and the patience of the Deep Water Culture to help you!

That's nice man, I really do appreciate it.

She's been in a lot of pain with the contractions, but I think the doctor is putting them off just to keep the incubator in use as you say. Some of these guys are pretty good about that, that's what my wifes doctor did with our first.

I've got one granddaughter myself. 9 years old. Lives about 500 miles away. My other son just got married and from what I can tell they are not trying but not doing anything to stop it either and if I know my son I'd expect some news soon and they live 1/2 mile away. I get excited just thinking about it!

I've got one granddaughter myself. 9 years old. Lives about 500 miles away. My other son just got married and from what I can tell they are not trying but not doing anything to stop it either and if I know my son I'd expect some news soon and they live 1/2 mile away. I get excited just thinking about it!

Well that's cool man, I'm glad you'll be so close this time, must be hard living that far away from the first. This is waht's it's all about!

And I wish you good luck too.

:peace:

Fry where are the new pics??

Sorry man, no news yet. Didn't induce yet because of the holiday, they want to tomorrow. He sounds pretty frustrated, they spent three hours at the hospital again today. I'm hoping they get this dealt with tomorrow.

Just kicking back and enjoying that purple urkel I picked up the other day. You watching the Rose Bowl?

Sorry man, no news yet. Didn't induce yet because of the holiday, they want to tomorrow. He sounds pretty frustrated, they spent three hours at the hospital again today. I'm hoping they get this dealt with tomorrow.

Just kicking back and enjoying that purple urkel I picked up the other day. You watching the Rose Bowl?

Yes Sir with a bowl of cat piss.

Back
Top Bottom