First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlye's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Ligh

lol:bong::rofl: never smoked that stuff,hope it taste better than the name lol,,,my buddy had some la confidential last night ,,good tasting stuff

Re: FryingPanFlye's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Ligh

lol:bong::rofl: never smoked that stuff,hope it taste better than the name lol,,,my buddy had some la confidential last night ,,good tasting stuff

I'm doing a little purple urkle right now, along with some champaigne. Mellow night!

Happy New Year everyone!

Hey, December is the first month that no service men died in Iraq, gotta celebrate all the victories!

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

A messed up junk line of a funky form of skunk. She's got on some bad genes and would not be welcomed in your house by mother. Tastes like cat pee. Some say it smells like cat pee too. Beware, not all girls are clean and nice.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Cat Piss my man is a skunk hybrid that ends up smelling alot and tasting a little cat pissy. And we are not talking kittens pissin about were talking a 30 lb Tomcat spraying the same sweater in your closet during a hot muggy summer in the southwest. Very Stinky and quite the high especially with a little hash sprinkled on the top.

Fry: I am a California Kid all the way so it's all about West Coast football we set the standard for the rest of the country to follow. Being from the Pac 10 you of all people should know my man. Come On Fry . Hehehe.

I am also a huge Dallas Cowboys fan as well and look forward to smashing Philly for the NFC East Sunday.

Bronco fan all my life and no I have never tasted real cat pee but I do have a wild imgination. Which gets me in trouble often.

BTW
FPF Didn't see this post before sending you the PM about the new addition to your family.
Bummer. You had to go all the way to Ft C only to come back home 'empty handed'? And the snow took the fun right out of having a nice drive too. Bet your dogs enjoyed the ride just the same.
Tell everyone at the old stomping grounds in B town and woody creek JT said howdy from Montana!

It doesn't take a lot of imagination to realize the Philly Eagles will be Super Bowl Champs in a few weeks time...

I like Philly now that McNabb is doing his thing but strange as it may seem I like the Cardinals for a repeat appearance. The D got better and Warner looks to have one more in him. Well I bet it that way at the beginning of the year so I'm sticking to it! LOL!

Ypou'r killing me!
I still can't believe the self destruction of Denver. Came out looking great and then they got their hat haned to them more than enough times.
Philli is doing very well.
Indy needs...
Okay, what does Indy need? (besides a few more losses?) Oh, yes- Indy needs to smoke a Super bowl.

The Cardinals are a real tough ball club this year.....

The Cards....... i won't even dignify that with a response.

Philly is good but not Cowboys Good.

Wow, he disses my Cardinals! LOL! Which week are we talking about! They are way too inconsistant this year but a guy has to dream! 7-1 to win the NFC. 17-1 to win the superbowl! Actually I'd like a Philly/SD superbowl (Sorry Proverbs). Does anyone think NO has a chance?

Back
Top Bottom