First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Or placed on an alter at Bob Marleys grave !!

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Or placed on an alter at Bob Marleys grave !!

Good old Bob would have loved this stuff, man that hash is the bomb! if you get a chance to do it you'll see what I mean! if not already, shit is strong* I had to take a nap lol. :smokin:

I was also thinking maybe the run off can be use for butter? still has a lot of gold in it you know!

:ciao: Doc, I was under the impression that there are only two kinds of people, Italians, and people who want to be Italian ! If were gonna play bocca ball with hash balls with luck I may be able to supply the polina !!

:ciao: Doc, I was under the impression that there are only two kinds of people, Italians, and people who want to be Italian ! If were gonna play bocca ball with hash balls with luck I may be able to supply the polina !!

That first part is true there are those that are! and those who want to be! bring on the polina! I'm always up for hashish bocca ball but we need a lot of good Italian food though that's the italian way you know it's a requirement!

Your grow is looking fantastic FPF! Can't wait for the final harvest!

That first part is true there are those that are! and those who want to be! bring on the polina! I'm always up for hashish bocca ball but we need a lot of good Italian food though that's the italian way you know it's a requirement!

In high school my best friend was Italian, he lived above his grandparents pizza shop. I'd go over and tell grandma what I wanted on my pizza, she couldn't feed me enough! I loved that family.

In high school my best friend was Italian, he lived above his grandparents pizza shop. I'd go over and tell grandma what I wanted on my pizza, she couldn't feed me enough! I loved that family.

Hay when my parents we're alive! and way back when! when the family came over on Saturday's an Sunday's it would involve 30 people just in family alone not counting there friends they would bring along, and when family visited from out of town, well 50 or more would be their, and more food you ever want to eat, the parents pass on and that's that with family they we're the glue that held the family in place.

Hay when my parents we're alive! and way back when! when the family came over on Saturday's an Sunday's it would involve 30 people just in family alone not counting there friends they would bring along, and when family visited from out of town, well 50 or more would be their, and more food you ever want to eat, the parents pass on and that's that with family they we're the glue that held the family in place.

You know that is so true. Both of my boys live in Denver so every time I go down I plan at least one meal with them. Thankfully my girlfriend understands how important it is we get together.

My family isn't near as big as what you are talking about, but it got a little bigger when my grandson was born!

fry how ya doin been busy ? i had the same experiance a great family but never wanted to piss the dad off . temper was funny at times my friend was a triathalon athlete so he never did catch his son but scared me half to death i wasnt a fat kid i was just slow.but really good food , and wine we used to get it with our dinners and then wed pass out . sounds like they know how to run a home imo

fry how ya doin been busy ? i had the same experiance a great family but never wanted to piss the dad off . temper was funny at times my friend was a triathalon athlete so he never did catch his son but scared me half to death i wasnt a fat kid i was just slow.but really good food , and wine we used to get it with our dinners and then wed pass out . sounds like they know how to run a home imo

That's funny, lots of good food and a little wine for the young ones would certainly make for a quiet evening. There was a method to their madness!

Hey good news, Sunday I heard that two of my projects fell through and I would not be getting paid anything for the work I had already done. To say the least I was bummed. Well this morning the boss finally called, it had been a week since we've been in touch. He wants to get together this afternoon so he can take care of me on those two projects, then we need to meet on the Rifle dispensary remodel, they need drawings, and he's looking at putting up a steel building for a grow facility they want to do asap and need drawings for that too. I just may be getting real busy! Plus my new grow set up is almost completed, the framing is done and today I begin to install the grow equipment, tubes, reservoirs, control panel, lights, fans etc.

So, this could be a big day for me! Take care guys. I've gotta run.

You know that is so true. Both of my boys live in Denver so every time I go down I plan at least one meal with them. Thankfully my girlfriend understands how important it is we get together.

My family isn't near as big as what you are talking about, but it got a little bigger when my grandson was born!

Family is important, but since the parents passing I rarely hear from any of my family sisters almost never and they live locally! I hear from my bother more, he calls me! or I call him 3 or 4 times a year and he lives in Washington state.

I'm not sure which one of us is the lucky one , all 3 of my kids live right in town except my youngest and he's only 50 miles away !! My daughter and grandson live with my ex 1/2 mile away. It's nice but I can be relaxin in front of the pc a little buzz on and my daughter needs me to babysit for a few hrs ! Shit ! buzz kill ! drive over and (if I'm buzzed) crawl around on the floor playing trucks with my 5 yr old G son, it's fun, but not 4 or 5 times a wk !! My oldest is remodeling his bathroom , theres another of those phone calls !"what ya doin dad?" oh oh ! get my tools !! I know I'd miss them if they were far ,my dad used to drop in all the time just to bs and get away from my moms chore list !! They both passed a few years ago , so now it's my turn , baby sitting plumbing etc ,,,,ramble ramble bla bla ...another great thread ! Thanks Fry :thumb:

That's funny, lots of good food and a little wine for the young ones would certainly make for a quiet evening. There was a method to their madness!

Hey good news, Sunday I heard that two of my projects fell through and I would not be getting paid anything for the work I had already done. To say the least I was bummed. Well this morning the boss finally called, it had been a week since we've been in touch. He wants to get together this afternoon so he can take care of me on those two projects, then we need to meet on the Rifle dispensary remodel, they need drawings, and he's looking at putting up a steel building for a grow facility they want to do asap and need drawings for that too. I just may be getting real busy! Plus my new grow set up is almost completed, the framing is done and today I begin to install the grow equipment, tubes, reservoirs, control panel, lights, fans etc.

So, this could be a big day for me! Take care guys. I've gotta run.

That's GREAT news Bro! :cheer:
So are you planning a new journal to show us pics and equipment details of the new grow setup?

I'm not sure which one of us is the lucky one , all 3 of my kids live right in town except my youngest and he's only 50 miles away !! My daughter and grandson live with my ex 1/2 mile away. It's nice but I can be relaxin in front of the pc a little buzz on and my daughter needs me to babysit for a few hrs ! Shit ! buzz kill ! drive over and (if I'm buzzed) crawl around on the floor playing trucks with my 5 yr old G son, it's fun, but not 4 or 5 times a wk !! My oldest is remodeling his bathroom , theres another of those phone calls !"what ya doin dad?" oh oh ! get my tools !! I know I'd miss them if they were far ,my dad used to drop in all the time just to bs and get away from my moms chore list !! They both passed a few years ago , so now it's my turn , baby sitting plumbing etc ,,,,ramble ramble bla bla ...another great thread ! Thanks Fry :thumb:

I got divorced when my kids were real young. We did the usual thing, every other weekend visits. But I can't ell you how many times the ex would call at 9:00 Friday night and ask if I would take the kids, a friend of hers called. Well I took them every chance I got and I'm awful thankful for that. Once the boys hit High School they didn't have any time for the old man. you gotta take the time when you get it, it's awful precious. I'm glad your kids are so close, the plumbing etc. may be a pain, but it's good time spent with the kids. But I do have to say, a 1/2 mile from the ex is a little too close for me!

My oldest called last night, he's the one that did two tours in Iraq and has both my grand kids, they want to come up for the weekend soon. He was asking if the golf course was open yet, they opened the front nine two weeks ago and are opening the back nine tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about living on a golf course. I don't really play the game, I usually go through 20 balls in 18 holes and I don't keep score! But if the kids come up for that I'll keep paying the dues.

Don't get to thinking I'm some member of a big country club or anything. I bought this house because I could afford it at the time and it happened to be in this golf course development. It was a great investment, or at least it was at the time, now it's another story. But it is an awful nice place to live, tennis courts, rec center with pool and hot tub and not to mention the location. Right on the river with unbelievable views of one of the coolest mountains you'll ever see. The Golden Eagle nesting area adjacent to the west, the Great Blue Heron nesting area on the river to the south, and I hear there's a pair of Baldies there too.

Now, if I can just find enough work to keep paying the mortgage...

Time to head to the caves! Plus I've got a letter to mail today. When I am getting a refund I do my taxes Feb. 1st, this year I have to pay so that happens at the last second.

Take care everyone, hope your day is going as good as mine!

That's GREAT news Bro! :cheer:
So are you planning a new journal to show us pics and equipment details of the new grow setup?

I don't know if I'll do a new thread or just keep on with this one. I know my business partner doesn't want me posting any pics, we're both a little paranoid, but I will get some info out. We're working on keeping everything legal as far as the state goes, but you know those feds, you can never be too careful.

but today wasn't as busy as I'd hoped, the boss didn't call back, but at least I know the work is still there I just have to be patient. There's that word again, patience! So I didn't get much done on the grow space today, waiting for the call and getting ready for the meeting.

Later!

Damn Fry every time I hear about them caves I think man thats gotta be a great relaxing afternnon smoke a bowl go to the caves smoke another bowl take a nap ! Sounds like your already in heaven up there Fry !! My boys keep telling me to sell my house and buy something up near Mammoth so they can stay in the winter for free !! I'd love to get a little cabin or build a small place , still waitin on that big lottery wim first !! Enjoy your place Fry , fight to keep it it's one of those deals where you'll never be able to get another one like it !! Enjoy the caves guy :peace:

I don't know if I'll do a new thread or just keep on with this one. I know my business partner doesn't want me posting any pics, we're both a little paranoid, but I will get some info out. We're working on keeping everything legal as far as the state goes, but you know those feds, you can never be too careful.

but today wasn't as busy as I'd hoped, the boss didn't call back, but at least I know the work is still there I just have to be patient. There's that word again, patience! So I didn't get much done on the grow space today, waiting for the call and getting ready for the meeting.

Later!

Good deal Bro maybe you can kick up some work dust! I've been thinking hard my own type of prayer for you on that! I really hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom