First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Hay Hay! FPF those bud are getting yummy looking the trichomes always seem like they slow down when your waiting on them! don't you think? I'll be out to Colorado to pick some of that! Right! wish I really could lol!

Hay I have some good news, do you remember those projects that I was waiting on?

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

It's got to be the hardest part of the process! at the end just waiting to harvesting at the right moment, the time seems to crawl.

Nah, it's when they pop i the cube and you have to fret over them like a mother hen! LOL! This is the fun part. It's like Christmas. You know you've been a good boy and just want to see what great present you'll get!

It's all about being patient! lol

I agree that starting new seeds/clones is extremely exciting, the flowering is rather tedious, change comes pretty slowly.

And then you harvest and see what you've got. I spent the afternoon helping a friend chop 2 White Widow Max plants and 3 Northern lights. I'll try to get some pics of the big WWM colas, very few leaves, all tightly compressed calyxes. Those babes really kick ass.

It looks like we'll have enough clones of the WWM for one tube in the new grow.

It's all about being patient! lol

I agree that starting new seeds/clones is extremely exciting, the flowering is rather tedious, change comes pretty slowly.

And then you harvest and see what you've got. I spent the afternoon helping a friend chop 2 White Widow Max plants and 3 Northern lights. I'll try to get some pics of the big WWM colas, very few leaves, all tightly compressed calyxes. Those babes really kick ass.

It looks like we'll have enough clones of the WWM for one tube in the new grow.

HI FryYep, being patient is the key begging to end.

I'm the opposite. Starting seeds is just a plain old pain for me. Funny, I'm really good at it, but I always worry. Flowering is what I like, I'm on the down hill side then and can see results.

That's what I love about growing, we all have our ways of doing things just to end up with the same good results. Peace Bro :peace:

im a patient and wish i had more of the patience they take so long ...i want to plant and grow a bunch but stayin at my alloted plants makes it a long wait

Hay FPF just wanted to show you my gumby hashish ball 40 grams of yum bro! :smokin::smokin:

001353.JPG

Okay, time for some pics.

I was looking at the Sour Diesel the other day and was noticing the "Fall colors" coming out. They are really looking pretty. The trichs are still mostly clear but more clouding every day. I think I've got another week or two left and I'd say the Northern Lights are at least a week away too.

But for today just the Sour D:

IMG_19793.jpg

IMG_19775.jpg

IMG_19763.jpg

IMG_19755.jpg

IMG_19733.jpg

I'm cruising on plain water with just the Liquid Carbo Load and Super Thrive now.

Hay FPF just wanted to show you my gumby hashish ball 40 grams of yum bro! :smokin::smokin:

001353.JPG

Holy cow batman! You're going to have to stock up on the Honey Buns when you get to smoking that stuff, you're going to have some raging munchies!

How'd you get that ball so nice and round?

Holy cow batman! You're going to have to stock up on the Honey Buns when you get to smoking that stuff, you're going to have some raging munchies!

How'd you get that ball so nice and round?

The honey buns are ready lol.

It was easy enough Bro! when it's dry enough you just roll that baby in your palms and work it in to a ball and your done til that dry's! it's been setting since last night setting on top of the stove for wormth to help dry then the shapping came this mornig.

Best part is I still have a second run of shwag to do! and the resin water I pulled from the gravity settle bucket from last night! I dumped into another bucket to see what I can get out of that so there's that to.

Yum :bong:

Okay I just tried a sample from what was left on the wax paper! Oh Yah! that's hash Bro! good expansion and a real good kick in the brain pan it's yummy.

FPF that Sour D is looking wicked man. Just awsome!!!

Thanks man, every time I look at them they look a little sweeter.

It's funny how they are doing since I'm not using any nutes to speak of right now. Last grow I pushed them right up until the end and they seemed to stop growing about two weeks before finish. This time they are thriving!

FPF, Running on their own juices would pretty much eliminate lock up. I call it the glide path to harvest. Push, push, push until you get to the top of the hill and then enjoy the ride and the scenery. I like it when other people experiment! LOL!

Doc, still can't get over that hash ball! By the time you are done you'll be able to play croquet with it!

FPF, Running on their own juices would pretty much eliminate lock up. I call it the glide path to harvest. Push, push, push until you get to the top of the hill and then enjoy the ride and the scenery. I like it when other people experiment! LOL!

Doc, still can't get over that hash ball! By the time you are done you'll be able to play croquet with it!

I think Doc has some Italian in him so maybe Bocce is more appropriate!

Back
Top Bottom