First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

if it is decriminalized i thnk you would see the same affects as when they bootleged the alcohol and the government put resrtictions on that as well , weed is goin to be a hard fight as it can be grown in or out and unless you fuck up you wont see the price of the crop but lose your ass on the equipment . i went to a " dispensaries " and a guy tells me its 60 / a quater i bought hit the floor then he says oh i got blah ,blah ,blah and tells me they are premie buds like week4 flowerng ..........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr( why would you even do that ) i was furious cause i tried to relieve my personal to them as i had more than i needed .so i said nah thx then he had the nerve to tell me they do grow shops on the weekend and for 50- 100 bucks i could go ? wtf is wrong with this...hes far from corporate , he has his liscence for a.d.h.d wtf thats not right there are people that cant even get the liscence and this jackass has a prob listening and sittin still.let it be ours by that i mean no regulations on the size of our gardens or the amount we posses.

Alcohol was made illegal. Once it was made illegal is when the mafia and other organizations picked it up and starting killing over it. Marijuana is illegal right now and while Im sure that the mafia and other drug cartels have a strong grip on a large portion of marijuana sells, they dont control it all. If it were going to be like it was back in the 30's with alcohol, it would already be like that now. Decriminalizing it would more likely put a stop to that. Not promote it. If its decriminalized, then that means every one can do it and not get in trouble for it. The mob, mafia.. drug cartels... whoever... will lose complete grip of whatever they have a hold on if it were decriminalized. When something is made illegal, thats when it goes into the shady peoples hands that are willing to risk there lives and freedom to produce the stuff. Thats when sh*t gets out of control. If anyone can grow it, that eliminates having to buy an ounce from Paco on the street corner, who gets it from his dealer, who gets it from a drug cartel.

Im a totally open minded individual. When it comes to this, decriminalization, in my opinion, is the best route to go. Letting one source monopolize an entire industry is a bad way to go. Making it illegal, put its in the hands of the mafia, gangs and drug cartels. Making it legal puts it in the hands of greedy, multimillion dollar companies. So if we can somehow be right in the middle of those 2... thats where I think its best at.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

good point MMRC. Decriminalizatoin would definatly be best, at least at first, +REP
...But I'd rather Have a nice homemade hamburger vs mc donalds or burgerking, and brew my own beer or buy from a friend vs coors etc..., rather buy from a farmers market than from grocerystores, etc... In this day and age I think alot of people (at least in the US) feel this way and would be willing if not giddy to pay a friend who grows well vs a corporation. At least you know whats in it. And yea, if they DO legalize it the fight will still be far from over. It'll be a whole new front with the government switching effort to taxation and regulation, and I'm sure they'll figure out some new way to screw the little guys. We'll all just end up bitching about something else their trying to pull. lol

good point MMRC. Decriminalizatoin would definatly be best, at least at first, +REP
...But I'd rather Have a nice homemade hamburger vs mc donalds or burgerking, and brew my own beer or buy from a friend vs coors etc..., rather buy from a farmers market than from grocerystores, etc... In this day and age I think alot of people (at least in the US) feel this way and would be willing if not giddy to pay a friend who grows well vs a corporation. At least you know whats in it. And yea, if they DO legalize it the fight will still be far from over. It'll be a whole new front with the government switching effort to taxation and regulation, and I'm sure they'll figure out some new way to screw the little guys. We'll all just end up bitching about something else their trying to pull. lol

I totally agree with you on the homemade hamburger vs McDonald's burger scenario. The only problem there is that it boils down to the area and the economy. If your doing business out of a upper to middle class area, then those smaller homemade, gourmet, organic shops are going to get a lot of business. But if your doing business in a lower to middle class area, your not going to get much business at all. Lower class is the majority. Thats why when you go into Wal-Mart... which has low prices.... you can barely push your way through the crowded isles. Compared to going to Target, where the prices are higher.... they'll be a lot less people in there. Then the economy plays a huge role too. If the economy's bad, people sacrifice quality for price.

So there's always going to be a market for high quality at a higher price, but where the major market is, is with low price and decent quality. People dont want crap, but they also dont want to pay the high prices for the best, so they settle for whats in the middle.

Hey guys. Nice posts.

There has been a nice discussion going on with one of the News threads, pretty similar subject.

Move To Legalize Marijuana In California Sparks Fears About Drop In Prices

Drop by and offer some opinions.

SF

PS. FPF, hope everything is going great with the "company". :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks SF, things are going well, though I am ready to have my house back!

I wrote that comment, because replaying in my head are scenes from the Movie with Holly Hunter, called "Home for the Holidays".

Also, pretty much all the Lampoon Vacation movies when Cousin Eddie comes for a visit!

I feel for you bro! Won't be long.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SF

PS. Mantra for you....Nothing like family, Nothing like family...Nothing like family....Yeah, right!

LOl. Sorry about that FryingPan...

I wrote that comment, because replaying in my head are scenes from the Movie with Holly Hunter, called "Home for the Holidays".

Also, pretty much all the Lampoon Vacation movies when Cousin Eddie comes for a visit!

I feel for you bro! Won't be long.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
SF
PS. Mantra for you....Nothing like family, Nothing like family...Nothing like family....Yeah, right!

thanks guys, I'm sure I'll miss them when they are gone, it's just that I live alone with my two pups and I'm not accustomed to having someone here all the time.

And the worst part is I have to sneak into my bathroom to smoke a bowl! Now that's crossing the line! When I can't have my evening bowl in peace I get a little irritable, not to mention I haven't had a hit of kief since Sunday, now that's down right barbaric!

Remember Fry you can chose your friends but you can't chose your family !! :rofl: I know I love my kids but when they stay over I can't get a buzz !! Same when we go to the mountains !! I need my meds !! Whats that old saying "Fish and visitors start to stink after 3 days " :peace:

Remember Fry you can chose your friends but you can't chose your family !! :rofl: I know I love my kids but when they stay over I can't get a buzz !! Same when we go to the mountains !! I need my meds !! Whats that old saying "Fish and visitors start to stink after 3 days " :peace:

That's part of the reason I bought an AeroBed for the guest room rather than a real bed, don't want to make them too comfortable!

NICE. I always wondered why my family got the air-matress. damn family. Even when I drove all the way to Cotepaxi to help them move. GOT THE AIR-MATRESS> F***ERS. lol, j/k I'll love them no matter how evil they are. Just wont share my brownies.
:thumb::thumb::rofl:

Haha..... I did the same thing. One of those beds that come with an electric pump, right??

WOW, thats a weird yoda in your avatar dude. I think he just winked at me . I have to shower now.

...cant.....GeT....iT..oUt.oF.....mY...HeAd!!!!!NOOOOooooooo...........!

thanks guys, I'm sure I'll miss them when they are gone, it's just that I live alone with my two pups and I'm not accustomed to having someone here all the time.

And the worst part is I have to sneak into my bathroom to smoke a bowl! Now that's crossing the line! When I can't have my evening bowl in peace I get a little irritable, not to mention I haven't had a hit of kief since Sunday, now that's down right barbaric!

My Prayers are with you.:smokin:

Hey Fry I feel your pain bro! I live with my sister and granted I smoke in my own room all day long. When I go to my Baby mommas house I have to smoke outside, and man the wind so kills the blunt and standing smoking is such a wack experience. I used to fishbowl the bathroom but thats a room everyone uses. If i dont get at least one blunt or bowl in out of the whole day I am a prick of an a$$hole. My family was kind enough to have a pull out bed :)

Fry whats up brother.

Not a whole lot right now. The family left this morning bright and early so it's been a day of putting my house back together. I washed my car today, it's a beautiful day out there! Too bad the weather wasn't better when my company was here.

But now it's time for some kief! I haven't had any since Sunday and I'm ready. I was able to sneak a few bowls in the last few days, but no kief. So now I'm ready.

How are things with you Ghost? I hope work is going good for you.

Things are good Fry thanks for asking. I have been pretty busy as of late with my new grow setup and work and my daughter's 1st Birthday party which has morphed into being more about Mama than my Maya but tis the life of a family man.

Back
Top Bottom