First Indoor grow 12/12

This 3rd one had just a little burn on the tips and its still there but has not got in worse

HPIM16251.JPG

HPIM1620.JPG

HPIM1630.JPG

And the last one the bottom leaves were dead when i transplanted and now it is not looking good all over it may not make it so i didnt bother posting a pic but here is a cool one of the new one

HPIM1615.JPG

So boss what do u do with your male plants ..? and do u think sticking it in the closet with a hps with help it get a little bigger .. Ill smoke that bugger to lol I don't care :p

It has so much going on with it new growth at ever node but it has those dang balls .. (Kicks the plant in the nuts ).. Don't let me catch u spying on my girls again ill whack that thing right off, now get ! (I don't know what that attack was about) If the only reason i should wait and watch is for learning curb i believe ill wait and learn from someone else's mistakes.. and im going to take the male out .. Is the pollen sacks smokable .. do they have any thc or is it just going to be that top bud

update bro?? how the plants doing??

I am not doing as well as i had hoped lol ... I am down to two but they are doing well .. I have 6 more i started two days ago they have not came up yet . When I pulled the male I pulled another one that was not doing well as i think i may have injured roots when transplanting .. I will update later when the lights are on .. Wish me luck . thanks for hanging wit me bro ..

dewff no nutes bro. lol love them gently

:grinjoint:Nice shots. Good camera technique. The new growth looks healthy. I would do like everybody says and lay off on the nutes for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom