First Indoor grow 12/12

Thanks .. Just misting with rain water daily and watering once a week or when the dirt feels dry about 2 " and to water im sitting the pot in a bucket of water. just until bubbles stop (not submerged ether ) lol they cant swim yet

Good lookin Plant's dude!

I have to say I still water around the ring. It is one of the reasons I choose 5 gallon pots. Think about it, the pants leaves are designes to move rainwater away from the plant stalk. If the plants get bushy, you need room to water around them. It is good to feed from the bottom as well, but I put about a gallon under each plant per week, and it absorbs into the plant and evaporates into the air, so they don't soak in it.

But hey, opinions are like..... LOL

Cool Thanks . I Have two shallow troths that the plants sit it and i do the same thing boss so they can soak the water up like a wick when they need it .. keeps humidity up to

its great to see healthy developments on the plants bro. looking good. looks liek that rain water does the trick:]

I dont know about a high yield .. Any yield would be nice for me .. I will take whatever I can get . Thanks for the kind words..1-13-08

HPIM17131.JPG

HPIM1709.JPG

lookin nice and healthy dont stop whatever youre doing man.

wow that plant is taking off im surprised at the growth from the last pic i took to now and its only been 2 days I am so happy lol .. All my seedlings came up so I have a few more chances to get it right ., I picked up 2 more 26 watt clfs and everything is a go ... Thanks for the help guys. ! ..

they were started on 12/12 I don't have much room or the best lighting so i want to keep them short .. And the 7 harvest a year don't sound bad ether if i can do it right. But its been fun never the less and a great learning experience

great cmoparison shots.lol really gives a feel for the size

thanks.. My dang cat ruffed up some of my leaves while misting today ... Its not to bad .. I just plan to let them be and see what happens..or should I do something about the tore leaves

My mom & Dad came over last night and checked out my setup .. They love them my mom said she wants hers to be like mine lol ! That meant alot to me b/c my mom is en expert at Flowers and gardening. She was asking how I grew them like that lol I just smiled and told her like iv been telling her start with seed and keep your lights on a 12/12 .. They also think they need more lights for theirs after seeing mine .. This will be so great if it works.. A poor Marijuana loving family bringing back the culture all year round

Back
Top Bottom