First indoor grow room with Hydroponics

steve1111969

Hello everyone!

This is my first online grow journal, all help appreciated. Strain is Cannacopia LG Thai xDC, 8 out of 10 sprouted; 9th seed start to sprout but didn't make it. Started in peat pellets on 8/10/09 7 pm, first sprout on 8/12/09 at 3 pm. All babies came up within 24 hours of the first sprout.

Growing room is a converted attic
Lights: 8 32 wattt t8's (4 sunshine and 4 daylights=256 watts)
L:D 18:6

Watering hydroponic set up Ebb and Flow.

Plastic tray approx. 2 foot by 3 foot, plants in 4" Grodan blocks in hydroton. Water cycle 30 min, every 6 hours. Water in 20 gallon crate, with powerhead creating circulation.

General Hydroponics
Floral Grow, Micro, and Bloom, following manufacture labels for dosing. (Don't do it, will kill plants is my new belief!)

full

let me help you a bit with posting pics in threads.

just use
to get your pics to show up like this

P1020489.JPG

:bong:

The seedling is looking very nice, keep up the good work. I'm in for this grow.

Had my first big learning curve experience today, I am using this meter for clarification Hanna HI-98129 Waterproof Combo pH/EC/TDS/Temp Tester, of course it is properly calibrated. Noticed some yellowish marks on leaves the day after switching to the next level of feeding recommended by General Hydroponics, for mild growth. Checked water this morning and the EC was 2811, TDS 1405, pH 7.01! Instead of taking the easy way out and doing a water change, I adjusted the pH down which ended up (down!) at 4.15, EC at 2987 and TDS at 1493. So enough screwing around, I dumped my water, only using a 15 gallon tank, so fairly easy. Adjusted pH of water to around 6.00 and I am no flushing the system. I am going to follow recommendation of my peers online and use a quarter or so of the recommended dose, will also monitor EC while adding solutions. Any suggestions or comments? Plants still look good!

Seed information:

Lemon Grass Thai X Deep Chunk (limited)

Indoor / Greenhouse / Outdoor
The lemon grass Thai was collected while exploring the jungles of Thailand, looking for the finest cannabis of legends. These seeds were the ultimate prize of many bags purchased along the journey, and were sent home for inspection. We found a great deal of hermaphrodites as is expected with Thai land race varieties, but were able to rescue some true females for breeding. These seeds are the result of a mating of our highly selected “Lemon Grass Thai", mated to our chosen Deep Chunk indicas to increase the yield, and diminish the flowering time of the sativa nature of the mother Thai. The Lemon Grass Thai, although sturdy for a sativa, has an above average yield for her type and the resulting hybrid seed produce long colas of shimmering, stacked calyxes. She has an extraordinarily high calyx-to-leaf ratio, and requires minimal trimming. Yield is average (300-400 g/ sq m).

Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.
Harvest outdoors/greenhouse late October.

Back
Top Bottom