Beginner86

Barney‘s Farm - LSD Feminisiert

2 Month in 7L Grow Pot and pur 2 Week‘s into Flower

0 Nutrients / Full Rainwater

bring out by this nice weather

Are the leaves so because of taking out and repotting or do you think there is a defect?

IMG_1767.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

Nice looking plants, those lower leaves are feeding the plant via the sun shine. If there are some developing buds down in that busy part, some lollipopping may be required to allow the sun to get to them. Otherwise keep up the good work, those lower leaves will eventually dry out and drop on their own, or you pick them off.
Thanks for sharing.

Hey, your plant looks great! If your night length is 10-10.5 hours or more, she will continue to flower. If not, she will re-veg and not go into flower until night length is sufficient. You can calculate your day and night hours, at your location, using this website:

Hey, your plant looks great! If your night length is 10-10.5 hours or more, she will continue to flower. If not, she will re-veg and not go into flower until night length is sufficient. You can calculate your day and night hours, at your location, using this website:

Hi, thanks my question what can i do now?

is it good that the go back to re-veg?

She probably didn't bloom until October.. last year it was too cold there

IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

Hi, thanks my question what can i do now?

is it good that the go back to re-veg?

She probably didn't bloom until October.. last year it was too cold there

IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

Your night length is currently about 8 hours – insufficient for flowering. You can play around with the date on SunCalc (for your location) to see when the night length starts to be 10 hours, 10.5 hours, or more. Is it in October? Earlier?

The only way to make the plant flower sooner would be light deprivation – cover it with a tarp that doesn't leak any light, to simulate 12 hours of dark. (12 hrs to be on the safe side).

Your night length is currently about 8 hours – insufficient for flowering. You can play around with the date on SunCalc (for your location) to see when the night length starts to be 10 hours, 10.5 hours, or more. Is it in October? Earlier?

The only way to make the plant flower sooner would be light deprivation – cover it with a tarp that doesn't leak any light, to simulate 12 hours of dark. (12 hrs to be on the safe side).
26.09 would be have 11 hours and 58min of day light
the 25.09 have 12 hours and 2min

Yeah, you don't have a choice about it revegging outside at that light cycle unless you're going to cover and uncover it manually twice a day. That's why outdoor growers often start their plants indoors where they control the light schedule and then put them out at the appropriate time.

And why no nutes? Canna is a very hungry plant and she's going to need something. You can even use weeds soaked in a bucket to extract the goodies. Dandelion (leaves, flowers and roots) are a good first choice, but there are lots of options of different plants that bring different nutrients and minerals to the party.

My guess is your plant would start flowering around Sep. 10. It looks like LSD flowering time is 8-9 weeks. So she wouldn't finish until beginning of Nov. If your temps in Oct/Nov are too cold, your options are:

1) Use light deprivation... as Azi says, "cover and uncover it manually twice a day"... for 2 months.

2) Dig her up, re-pot, and bring back indoors... under artificial lighting that you can control (in a tent).

My guess is your plant would start flowering around Sep. 10. It looks like LSD flowering time is 8-9 weeks. So she wouldn't finish until beginning of Nov. If your temps in Oct/Nov are too cold, your options are:

1) Use light deprivation... as Azi says, "cover and uncover it manually twice a day"... for 2 months.

2) Dig her up, re-pot, and bring back indoors... under artificial lighting that you can control (in a tent).
this from last year

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

Yeah, you don't have a choice about it revegging outside at that light cycle unless you're going to cover and uncover it manually twice a day. That's why outdoor growers often start their plants indoors where they control the light schedule and then put them out at the appropriate time.

And why no nutes? Canna is a very hungry plant and she's going to need something. You can even use weeds soaked in a bucket to extract the goodies. Dandelion (leaves, flowers and roots) are a good first choice, but there are lots of options of different plants that bring different nutrients and minerals to the party.
i don‘t know how i get or make my own outdoor nutrients… but it sounds nice

i don‘t know how i get or make my own outdoor nutrients… but it sounds nice
One way is either The Korean Natural Farming (KNF) or Jadam methods which both use local plant material to make liquid nutrients. See the thread link in my signature if you want to delve in a bit deeper.

Back
Top Bottom