First Scrog

They're looking good and I love the height for easy access. I've tortured my girls into submission pretty low to the ground this time but next round when I know better what I've got going on I'm going to go a bit higher. Will help with airflow too in a potential mold factory. I've been sort of pussy footing around this whole scrog thing. I'm growing some Thai sativa along with some other new strains for the first time and don't quite know what to expect so have been a bit frightened about tangling the plants permanently into screens and then just going for it... As much as possible this round I'm going to put one plant per screen fixed to it's pot, so I can shuffle things around a bit. Still inventing the system as I go.

IMAG010324.jpg
IMAG010027.jpg
IMAG009725.jpg
IMAG010226.jpg
IMAG009925.jpg
IMAG009628.jpg
IMAG010122.jpg
IMAG009825.jpg
IMAG009524.jpg
IMAG009324.jpg

I vegged them for about 2 months prior to putting them under the frame training along the way to go under the scrog topping and bending and yes hella ez to work underneath I will be building a new cabinet so I can work around the whole outter edges probably 8x8 instead of 4x8 in the next couple of weeks then that will become my new veg area

Looking really good...do you have an estimated yield in mind? Regardless though, looks like the finish product is gonna be some dank!

IMAG016016.jpg
IMAG015920.jpg
IMAG015721.jpg
IMAG015515.jpg

Not sure what I want to start next, I've had them for awhile now just gotta pick a couple out any picks anything anyone wants to see let me know I would like to have these going by the end of February 2015 I should probably start new thread an take a vote?

i dont need to write a book to know that stress during flower stunts growth and prolongs your flowering time.

Did you write in your book how the nute burn technique you used on your most recent crop also stunted growth?

Always have an opinion about other peoples techniques but your grow area looks like it could use some attention.

I have done the Hash Bomb from Bomb seeds, it was really resinous, Unknown Hashplant x Unknown Skunk x Bomb #1, I fond it fairly smelly, but as far as the smoke go, it is good medical weed, it should have a good thc CBD ratio. But at the time I grew it I was on a hasplant kick, I love them all.

Back
Top Bottom