PaduanGrower

Hey guys very new so bear with me please

1.2x1.2x2 tent
1x600w dual spec hps
2x oscillating room fans 'no in line fans yet'

Temps - top of tent - 29 Celsius
On plants 31 Celsius

In soil I have 2 x RQS Ice 3x RQS Shining Silver Haze and 3x RQS Chocolate Haze

On day 10 right now will update with pics when I can. Any help and advice is MUCH appreciated.

Thinking of Scrog setup, using soil and 8 plants anyone done that before?

' I don't grow, I just fantasise about hypothetical grows'

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I'll get em up now. 2 of the 3 chocolate haze had roots showing thru the bottoms of the pots so replanted in my bigger pots but they're hugeeee, ate up all my compost.

420-magazine-mobile255666632.jpg

That's my tray with 2x ice on left. 3 x shining silver haze and 1 x chocolate haze on the end and below are my 2 big pot chocolate haze babies

420-magazine-mobile884875684.jpg

Close up of the 2 ice plants ( Vanilla Ice and Ice T!)
420-magazine-mobile320416777.jpg

Shining silver 3some
420-magazine-mobile1011201019.jpg

And the lonely chocolate haze (Buffalo Soldier)

420-magazine-mobile897809229.jpg

Will post up big pots in a sec just name tagging them

420-magazine-mobile332548018.jpg

Pic of my Chocolate haze in a bigger pot!
Fastest growing, still small but tap root was showing through the smaller pot.

420-magazine-mobile1873460666.jpg

And his mate

This is my grow room currently

420-magazine-mobile1502601882.jpg

Thanks for taking a look

Hi Paduan!

Welcome!

I think as a first time grower keeping things as simple as possible is best.

8 plants is a lot in that size tent, I think so if they all stay healthy my plan would be to top them once they get maybe 30cm tall and then flower them right away.

Nice setup!

What is your light set to? Is it dimmable?

Are you planning to get an inline fan soon?

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

EBnFLO thanks bro.

Yeah I wanted to keep it pretty simple, kept an Ice seed for next time, thinking of trying a oxybucket but need more equipment.

Yeah getting a fan asap, the room is sitting too hot and I'm sure they're not happy sometimes, and night temp (lights out) drops from like 30 to 21

420-magazine-mobile1853797486.jpg

are those leaves looking stressed? Like they're tryna close? I don't know haha....

In regards to topping I was gonna do that then set up a scrog screen Coz I'm all about the yield (yes I should have been all about the hydro, but I wear my noob cap proudly)

Also I didn't mix perlite with my compost am I doomed?

Also how long do you think till they get 30cm? I wanted to veg for like a month MAX and do I count veg from poking out of the ground?

It really mostly depends on how well the grow goes. If you grow really well, they will grow at a very healthy rate. Any mistakes you make will just slow you down if it doesn't kill the plants.

You have to decide when to flip the lights based on what the plant tells you.

First time grow - 1.2x1.2x2 tent - 8 plants diff strains

That HPS light should be 1 full meter away from your seedlings for now

I'm not too sure what to say about the perlite. What is in this compost? Did you make it or buy it?

Awesome mate thanks!

Yeah the light is like 2 and a bit feet atm. I'll back it off

OK so no just tying round the tent poles? Good to know.

P.H in soil is sitting at 7 or just over. I wanna get that down but don't have any p.h downs yet, can I lemon juice some water and test till it gets to 6? Or do will plants react unfavourably

I'll be posting regular updates so we'll see if they grow well!!

I bought the compost. It's just multi purpose compost but it does seem a lil barky.....

Had £2 left and bought vermiculite instead of perlite so sat with and bag of stuff I can't use....

8 plants is alot...You would get bigger yields if you took kept the healthiest looking 3 and doing a scrog or trellis check out some of the grow bosses videos on you tube for utilizing your light. More plants dont mean more yields

Whatever you choose good luck were here if you need us

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Good looking out Rex......

OK so I planted 8 seeds and didn't expect them all to germinate but obviously I'm a seed samurai and they all came out to play! Of the 2x Ice I could cull one as it looks pretty runty....

The second choco haze I put into a pot I'm sure I finger fucked the root ball so that's probably gonna go anyway.....

Dunno if I can bring myself to let any others go as I want the diff strains. Shining silver haze is for the missus.

And if I cut some of the girls from the team won't the rest need a longer veg?

'I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!!'

I sure wouldn't cut anything yet. If you flip them early enough there will be just enough room.

Cannabis can be grown as dozens of tiny plants or one enormous tree or anything in between. All depends on what you wish to achieve and the limits of your environment and wallet.

Yeah I wasn't thinking to cut or switch anything yet....I did look at SoG but I'd need more seeds to make that worth while.

I was gonna wait a week before starting to add nutes and then hopefully the nutes will speed up some growth, top and spend the other 2 weeks threading the scrog and then switching, but I'm sure I'll have hiccups along the way...

Any ideas with getting the water to a slightly more acidic ph?

Back
Top Bottom