First Time Grow: 1.2x1.2x2 Tent, 8 Plants Different Strains

Thanks CannaFamz quick Day 17 update, everyone looks happy except the Ice girls giving me the cold shoulder and not growing up like the rest.....

Fixed the exhaust problem with an oscillating fan, the fan flap from my tent and ducktape so it's extracting from my tent

420-magazine-mobile877667985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548856272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900687329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile988595100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1522072469.jpg

Love, Light and Leafy, Leafy Greens People!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sweet! Temps are in a healthy range now?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Healthier man. Fully zipped and only the extractor on and was sitting at 28. Happy with that until some funds arrive!

Also a note on the lemon juice in water to lower ph, seemed to work brilliantly. I'm debating trying out tomato feed for nutrients instead of buying online to keep low profile haha....whatcha think?

Bad idea, tomato nutes from what I'm told (but I'm sure there's someone out there who has done it...)

Aside from that, who is to say you're not going to use those Hydroponic nutes to grow lettuce and basil?

Just order the best nutes u can afford and don't worry about the profile too much is my advice.

Bad idea, tomato nutes from what I'm told (but I'm sure there's someone out there who has done it...)

Aside from that, who is to say you're not going to use those Hydroponic nutes to grow lettuce and basil?

Just order the best nutes u can afford and don't worry about the profile too much is my advice.

All you need to ensure is the proper npk ratio at the right time . Nute brand does not make a difference . Not sure which veggie nute would do best. For flower I think 1 3 2 is the ratio.

"carpe diem"

Somewhere between 1oz and 1 pound depending on your skills.

I think the size of the tent and light will determine your potential harvest more than plant count.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Me too

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

All you need to ensure is the proper npk ratio at the right time . Nute brand does not make a difference . Not sure which veggie nute would do best. For flower I think 1 3 2 is the ratio.

"carpe diem"
Seedling 5-3-4
Vegetative 5-2-3
Flowering 5-5-3

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Going to B and Q now to see what I can find....I'll let you know what I've got before feeding the babies.

Nah bro not around my ends.....

There is one about 45 mile from me where I went to get most of my setup, but the guys not the cheapest.

Was gonna buy the nutes online, just gonna go see if the nutes values on a bottle in store are similar...

OK so I looked at 2 brands. Tomorite and this Verve stuff I got. Verve is the cheaper option. £1.79 for a litre and NPK is 6/3/10

420-magazine-mobile1203271782.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1623580715.jpg

And day 18 update. The Ice runt seems to be taking over my better Ice plant

And the Haze family are all bushing out nicely.

420-magazine-mobile573541513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813536816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135406223.jpg

Any observations about leaves twisting would be appreciated. Heard that it's just the plant growing faster than it would in the wild...

OK guys so Day 23 now and on day 21 I Fimmed all but the 2 ice plants as they're staying pretty short compared. How long would you say until I should start seeing that knuckle form up?

And yesterday I gave them a little LST and this morning all heads are facing the light. I'll get some pics up!!

OK guys so Day 23 now and on day 21 I Fimmed all but the 2 ice plants as they're staying pretty short compared. How long would you say until I should start seeing that knuckle form up?

And yesterday I gave them a little LST and this morning all heads are facing the light. I'll get some pics up!!

They'll start trying to repair themselves pretty much that same day but your knuckles won't properly develop for a few days. Looking forward to seeing your plants.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

OK so I was hoping they'd repair a bit more but it's day 24 and they were Fimmed on day 21 and LST'D on day 22.

420-magazine-mobile4737888.jpg

Ice - unfimmed and no LST

420-magazine-mobile1044467647.jpg

Chocolate haze

420-magazine-mobile2144262848.jpg

And the shining silvers

So how do they look?

Are those Fimmed right?

Down to 4 plants now. Had to get a smaller tent to put it somewhere else. I'll get pics up soon. Think I've got problems. Could be root issues maybe???

Back
Top Bottom