First Time Grow 2012

Hi mate, how are ya??
Your girls are lookin nice!! So you ve flipped some ay! Im spewing i didnt flip my girl a bit sooner as she is now going crazy, hoping she will only stretch only maybe 2ft during flower. And my strain is apparently meant to have a 70 day flower period?? OMG.. Crazy..
Anyways good luck with ya girls mate!:goodjob:

Ayo smokem, what's up bro.. At least ur plants are full and healthy. I lost one today bcuz of my stupidity.. I was putting up my carbon filter and fan and I dropped the fan fell onto a plant(my two in one) and chopped it right in half and bent another a little but hopefully it will survive. And so yeah now I am down to 7 Corleone kush plants out of 11.. Sucks I know but I'm thinking positively and just gonna say its a first timer mistake and I learn from my mistakes so yea.. Won't happen ever again(I should have took my plants out of my tent first.. I was excited to put it up I guess) noob*

Anyways here a pic of the fan and filter

IMG_28673.jpg

And from outside my tent

IMG_28682.JPG

Also smoke I haven't yet turned my plants over to 12-12 yet.. I'm guessing they're lookin good for 40 days today?

OH shit!! That totally sucks mate!!!
Ive got myself into some stoopid situations trying to do everything by myself, when i could have just asked my mrs for help??
The rest of your girls are looking nice bro, all coming along nicely!:goodjob:
And sorry for the mistake - i thought for sum reason u were on 12/12 now?? Dunno where i pulled that one from? But yeah, you should notice an increase in growth rate from about now on ward long as she s watered and lit up enough, they should get fairly large in the coming few weeks bro:) After her first month Cindy really took off, when i look back over her pics from when she was 5 weeks til now its crazy the increase in size!! Hope that all goes well and trouble free for ya from now!:) Have a good one, Smokemup..

Update: Day 4 of flower they look really good and I am just waiting on my males to show.. Once I've done that I can take out the males and then everything will be easier until harvest mid November. :)

Alrite some pics

I was wondering of this is possibly a male??

IMG_30112.jpg

IMG_30135.jpg

Then a random pic

IMG_30127.jpg

Family photo

IMG_30143.JPG

Any comments are welcome. :peace:

heya dude!!

your setup is looking very nice brotha! beautiful shiney new fan and filter :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: hard to say if its gonna be male until it shows it balls.. altho im sure there are some old vets out there that can instinctively tell if its gonna be male or fem :p

i wouldnt worry too much about the accident bro.. apart from losing a lovely lady, it happens to us all at some stage ;)

ill be tagging along for the ride dude... can't wait to see how they flower and tak up! :thumb: :goodjob:

smokemup mate! im just germinating four c99's (75%cindys x 25%marocs) so im AMPED to see how they turn out.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

just a question, in your hydro setups, when you turn them over to 12/12 ... do you just turn them from veg to bud? or do you leave the light off for a certain amount of time before you turn them?? ive heard different ideas on turning them over and was just wandering what you guys are doing...

stay green :Namaste:

UPDATE: Whats goody people. So I found out last night that put of the 7 corelone kush plants I had..(drum roll)..... I only came out with 2! Really lame for my first grow but it's all good! My male plants are going to my cousins green house and they are going to pollinate his GDP plant, so I'm really stoked for that.. Also he's giving me 4 seeds of his "private reserve stash" haha and it is a Green crack x ak-47 x jack the ripper.. He named it Pez cuz the bigger buds do smell like pez! It's crazy. So yeah threw 4 seeds in water today, C'mon baby!

Anyways I've only got 3 plants in my tent as of today.

Comments and questions are welcome of course! :peace:

heya dude!!

your setup is looking very nice brotha! beautiful shiney new fan and filter :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: hard to say if its gonna be male until it shows it balls.. altho im sure there are some old vets out there that can instinctively tell if its gonna be male or fem :p

i wouldnt worry too much about the accident bro.. apart from losing a lovely lady, it happens to us all at some stage ;)

ill be tagging along for the ride dude... can't wait to see how they flower and tak up! :thumb: :goodjob:

smokemup mate! im just germinating four c99's (75%cindys x 25%marocs) so im AMPED to see how they turn out.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

just a question, in your hydro setups, when you turn them over to 12/12 ... do you just turn them from veg to bud? or do you leave the light off for a certain amount of time before you turn them?? ive heard different ideas on turning them over and was just wandering what you guys are doing...

stay green :Namaste:

Hey, Im not sure on the flipping to 12/12 and the lighting situation there but I went from 20/4 light/dark and when the light went off for the 4 hours, I just added 8 more hours to my timer, switch my bulb and that was the begging of flower.. Seemed to have worked well. BUt you are growing in hydro so I am not sure bro :) haha hope I helped somewhat

Getting a few bud sites and its lookin great! Had me pretty happy haha.. I have been thinking about making a screen of green aka scrog but my plants arnt topped.. Idk should I make a scrog??

Update my friends..

Purple ak

photo-1341.JPG

photo-1322.JPG

photo-1413.JPG

A middle nug on Corleone Kush 1

photo-1312.JPG

And 2(middle)

photo-1351.JPG

Don't know why they are sideways my girlfriends put the pics up.. So go figure. HaHa peace!

Hey bro thanks for asking... Besides a little bit of high 85-90 with the light on.. Stupid liars sold me the wrong light fixture.. Anyways yeah and some powerderd mildew that I'm going to take care of with some neem oil.. Besides that everything good, the plants are very happy and healthy. I will upload some photos tomarrow but how can I reduce heat in my tent? Any help is appreciated.. Thanks guys!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom