First Time Grow Journal, Bagseed

She headed to the light

Attachments

• 20180701_113756.jpg
    20180701_113756.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 145
I love the concept of scroging. But I've had issues once with a plant hemie in a net. It's a pain when it happens. I saw pics of a large pot with a 3' x 3' net over it with a bamboo frame. Seems easy enough. But I still haven't taken the time to try and build something. Pvc seems like a good option for a frame too

What size is your tent? Saw a thread here with a guy called wizz that grew a really nice plant in a file cabinet. Stealth grows are really cool
Mine is 2x2x4 so not very big. I should have got the 2x4x5 cause I'd like to grow my jack blue city and my blue dream autos side by side but I'm going to put them in 7 gal smart pots so Idk how they will fit.

From my experience they go 8 - 10 weeks on average
Yep. I start to get real impatient around 55 days. When that happens I know there's more time to go.

Mine is 2x2x4 so not very big. I should have got the 2x4x5 cause I'd like to grow my jack blue city and my blue dream autos side by side but I'm going to put them in 7 gal smart pots so Idk how they will fit.
I think a 7 gal softie is 14 inches or fits a 14 inch tray. You'd be surprised at how crammed some grower's tents are. More roots = equal more plant above. Key is develop many bud sites since headroom is limited by tent and lamp.

Yep. I start to get real impatient around 55 days. When that happens I know there's more time to go.

I think a 7 gal softie is 14 inches or fits a 14 inch tray. You'd be surprised at how crammed some grower's tents are. More roots = equal more plant above. Key is develop many bud sites since headroom is limited by tent and lamp.
I'd like to get both plants in there for the next grow but I haven't decided yet. And I'm already impatient with this one lol and it's only day 2 of flower

First grow I'd go lightly. It really depends on what your soil is all about. Fox Farms soils can usually get you almost through flower with water and calmag. Here's a FF feed schedule just for reference. Watch pH closely and adjust with their products. Just thinking outloud.
full

Back
Top Bottom