6339.jpg

12187.jpg

11227.jpg

13148.jpg

14133.jpg

15121.jpg

16117.jpg

Yes i bought feminized white widow from XXXXXXX.com :9

Just a quick heads up, 420mag doesn't like you to post links up of seed companies that are not sponsors of the site. Because, like you have just encountered, not all seed suppliers are in it to help you get the best medicine. They are in it for the money, and once they have it, you can't do anything to them.

Try a sponsor of this site next time, and you are sure to have much better results from a reputable supplier.

well dude nice thread and hope the grow goes well, just did a little bit of looking on the net about male n female differences and this is what i found out...
female28.jpg

male42.jpg
its a tough call to make but whateva sex it is im sure it will be a nice smoke :)

Woops haha my fault didnt realize there were 8 more pages... Those are females from what i can see. It could be a herme however... Are there any sack lookin things anywhere on the plant? They look like a bunch of little tennis balls stuck together.

Looks to be just singles...I dont see a stack of them.

I still dont know what to think with all the mixed assumptions. Ill be the first to say I DONT HAVE A FRIKIN CLUE!

I attempted contact with my seed supplier .. They have been back in contact which is a great sign. Had a great experience with them to date but I have to say I was surprised that I did get a reply.. I dont believe that they need to follow the same standards of customer service in this line of business lol.

I sent them my first pics.. the ones that were confusing everyone. I would assume they are the pros in the know. Hope I know soon...

Yep, I may be a noob, but those are definitely pistils, the female parts of the plant.

So you've got at least female or maybe hermie. Definitely not male. WOO!

Back
Top Bottom