Joeymorrison

420 Member
so this is my first grow I wanted to try some different techniques and was wondering if anyone had some tips for where I am at in the process . The smallest one is a banana auto the rest are photo. I have only been bending the largest out of fear of topping but after reading up more I fee comfortable trying with the red pot. I was also wondering if I should too before bending and if I stop bending during flower . Any advice would be welcome and appreciate . Water every couple days. Just used organic performance miricale grow . Had trouble finding decent soil around here . Light is 1000 watt led with veg and bloom settings. Also larger plant is only outside during the day under light 24 hr

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cool deal - just be aware that insects will find your outdoor girl and there’s a very strong chance that any pests that ride in with her will get transferred to your other chicks. In general don’t top anything until you have 5 nodes and she is very healthy. Never top a weak chick.

The waiting until you have 5 nodes before topping applies mostly to photoperiods. Yes autos can be topped but they can become stunted if topped to soon, conversely most here agree that autos should be topped before day 21. Since you are new grower then prolly best to skip topping on autos until you have more experience.

Also it’s best to start autos in large final container - they can be stunted with a simple transplant whereas photoperiods are ok with multiple transplants

welcome aboard!

Cool deal - just be aware that insects will find your outdoor girl and there’s a very strong chance that any pests that ride in with her will get transferred to your other chicks. In general don’t top anything until you have 5 nodes and she is very healthy. Never top a weak chick.

The waiting until you have 5 nodes before topping applies mostly to photoperiods. Yes autos can be topped but they can become stunted if topped to soon, conversely most here agree that autos should be topped before day 21. Since you are new grower then prolly best to skip topping on autos until you have more experience.

Also it’s best to start autos in large final container - they can be stunted with a simple transplant whereas photoperiods are ok with multiple transplants

welcome aboard!
Thank you ! Much appreciated . I think I’m going to stick to lst on the auto until I can successfully harvest

I was hesitant to comment but my only thought is the one larger indoor lady maybe looked like it was needing a bit more light (maybe lower it a bit) but I am not super confident. What do you think @013
I appreciate the tip , I have recently adjusted light from 24 inches to 18 inches after checking the light guide . I try to get them as much natural light as I can

Back
Top Bottom