First Time Grower! 2x4x5 Tent With 400W MH/HPS Growing Critical+ 2.0 Photo

Thanks chief! first plant ever harvested got 2 oz off. Let's just say I'm not disappointed!

Ya and with what you’ve learned it only goes up from here. I remember when I got to smoke and share my first harvest with my friends I was so happy lol.

Ya and with what you’ve learned it only goes up from here. I remember when I got to smoke and share my first harvest with my friends I was so happy lol.
1st plant , two oz , zero experience, brilliant result. well done player. all up from here mate

Only reason I'm thinking of hitting with nutes is because on the table provided with my nute trio, it's got a week designated for "seedling". I was gonna go to the 5 gallon fabric pots I've got but the more I read the more I feel like it's a bad idea. Ideally I'd like to transplant only once more before putting them into the 5 gallons as I'm not experienced by any means in transplants. do you feel going to 1 gallon then 5 is suitable?
Cheers.
so I just went from 1 gallon bags to 5 gallon bags, bad idea! the trouble is plants don't slide out of fabric pots and caused stress for my plants. unless you know of any way better than what I had to do, I would go into plastic 1 gallon the fabric 5 gallon

hey folks, Tomorrow I'm going to be harvesting the second plant out of the three. I finally see a few stray ambers and that's what I was waiting for, as minimal amber as possible as well as very little clear trichomes. At this point there's the sparse amber and very very few clears so at 7 pm tomorrow night I'll be chopping her up :D The last plant has still got about a week or more to go. she's super slow
meh pheno pre harvest 1.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 2.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 3.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 4.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 5.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 6.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 7.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 8.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest 10.jpg
meh pheno pre harvest.jpg

also 2 misc. photos. First photo is a dried bud shot from the mack pheno, she's all jarred up and curing right now. Environment in the jar is perfect. 68-70f and 60-62% RH :thanks:

Attachments

• mack dried bud.jpg
    mack dried bud.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 73
  • side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 89
Hey folks! Day 58 of flower today and only one plant left standing! The “meh” pheno has been chopped up and been hanging since approx 11pm on the 5thi got 376.5 grams wet weight on the meh pheno so she outweighed mack but I guess we’ll see who the heaviest is when she dries up. This last plant I’m experimenting with cold water flushing just as a little likely inconclusive test for myself. She’s got about a week to go. I’m also gonna let her get a good amount of ambers just so that I can see the difference the trichcolour makes for myself. Hope everyone’s doing swell
E6ABE380-2CE9-42E8-80AD-9F3A234D8737.jpeg
BF9DF2E8-2E1A-4698-BE59-F020F0F54F64.jpeg
E9EE06CE-94B8-426F-938D-8AF867B41B3C.jpeg
243D8075-D1C8-48E8-A572-A0222669AB6C.jpeg

Just caught up on your journal player! Nice looking girls. I grow in a 2x4x5 also. Wish I had more room but I won’t for a while! I’ve been surprised how much I’ve been able to yield in that space though. I got around 9oz from my first grow. Not sure how much I will yield from this grow but it will be more hopefully. Here’s one I have that’s getting close to harvest. It’s a G13 Haze from Barney’s Farm.

My first run was Blue Dream from 420.

Just caught up on your journal player! Nice looking girls. I grow in a 2x4x5 also. Wish I had more room but I won’t for a while! I’ve been surprised how much I’ve been able to yield in that space though. I got around 9oz from my first grow. Not sure how much I will yield from this grow but it will be more hopefully. Here’s one I have that’s getting close to harvest. It’s a G13 Haze from Barney’s Farm.

My first run was Blue Dream from 420.
That's a beauty magoo! beautiful quadline. I managed to scrape up enough $$ before flower to get a 4x4x6.5' tent with a 600W hps for flower so that's what i flowered the 3 critical girls in. Doing so allowed me to grow perpetual so I'm very pleased with that :) Is your 2x4 5 feet tall? or taller?

That's a beauty magoo! beautiful quadline. I managed to scrape up enough $$ before flower to get a 4x4x6.5' tent with a 600W hps for flower so that's what i flowered the 3 critical girls in. Doing so allowed me to grow perpetual so I'm very pleased with that :) Is your 2x4 5 feet tall? or taller?
It’s just 5’. I wish I had room for a veg area. I can only have 4 plants going at once though. So I’ve been keeping 2 photoperiod girls going and filling in the empty space with autos in smaller pots.

Hey everybody, the meh pheno got jarred up last night. The total dry weight is 75.8g. That plant mixed with the Mack pheno brings me up to a total of 131.8g with one plant left to go. She’s got lots of cloudy but I’m gonna let her get more amber than the others. Also going to try dry trimming a few of the branches to see if there’s a difference at all. Cheers y’all :)

Attachments

• 005A8923-2016-49C6-8D76-CFB00B8AE515.jpeg
    005A8923-2016-49C6-8D76-CFB00B8AE515.jpeg
    554.4 KB · Views: 57
  • F7D56C1B-001F-4D73-ABD7-6FC107495756.jpeg
    F7D56C1B-001F-4D73-ABD7-6FC107495756.jpeg
    686 KB · Views: 73
  • 960F7EE8-5B39-49B8-B19A-DDD9FCAD74E6.jpeg
    960F7EE8-5B39-49B8-B19A-DDD9FCAD74E6.jpeg
    655.7 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom