First Time Grower! 2x4x5 Tent With 400W MH/HPS Growing Critical+ 2.0 Photo

Hey everyone! wanted to do an update last night but was having some internet issues. everything's been sorted out now and I'm ready to do this thang! today is day 45 of flower on the critical girls and mack went into her 48 hours of darkness at 6:50 am EST :slide::slide:I will be hacking her up on sunday after work so I'm SUPER pumped about that. I'm going to be following this post with some additional photos of the other 2 plants. they look like they've got a week or two left still. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to harvest one each weekend. anyways here's some sexy pics of that mack plant :yahoo:
mack day 45 1.jpg
mack day 45 2.jpg
mack day 45 3.jpg
mack day 45 4.jpg
mack day 45 5.jpg
mack day 45.jpg
mack bud.jpg

hey folks! So I'm halfway through harvesting my first plant :yahoo::yahoo: I've got 4 of the 8 main branches done and hanging already and I'm going back for the other 4 after work today. So far I've harvested 3 of the smaller branches and one big one (as you'll see in the photos). so the remaining 4 are pretty hefty :D I've been drying in the same closet where the plant is sitting for darkness and I find having the plant in there really helps control the humidity. I'm sitting at 68-72 degrees with 50-60% humidity which from what I've read seems to be the sweet spot.
mack bud 1.jpg
mack bud 2.jpg
mack bud 3.jpg
mack bud 4.jpg
mack bud 5.jpg
mack bud 6.jpg

Must say, I’m very curious myself to find out the weights on those babies...
so far with the 4 main branches that I've cut down, I'm at 169 grams wet with 4 bigger mains to go. the mains also have bic sized nugs attached so I'm hoping to get 2.5-3 oz dry form her.

hey folks! Just finished harvesting and hanging mack and I finished with a wet weight of 305 grams! hoping to get 2 ounces out of her at least. I'm thinking of putting the next plant into the closet in the morning before lights out for a bit of a dry period. Gonna follow up this post with a couple trich shots and let me know what you guys think! thanks folks!
mack harvest 1.jpg
mack harvest 2.jpg
mack harvest 3.jpg
mack harvest 4.jpg
mack harvest 5.jpg
mack harvest 6.jpg
mack harvest.jpg

hey folks! I jarred up the last of the mack plant today. 4 days of drying and she's complete. not as long as I would have liked but I got 2 more plants to try and fix that problem haha. I ended up with 56.35 grams of dried dense buds :yahoo: Next to come down is the "meh pheno" and she is just blowing up in her final days. At this point I'm confident that I'll hit my goal of 4 oz and am now shooting for 6. next grow I'll shoot for 8 :D
jlo and leighton.jpg
mack bud dry 1.jpg
mack bud dry 2.jpg
mack bud dry 3.jpg
meh pheno bud 1.jpg
meh pheno bud 2.jpg
meh pheno bud 3.jpg
meh pheno bud 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom