First Time Grower! 2x4x5 Tent With 400W MH/HPS Growing Critical+ 2.0 Photo

Lol. I saw the Broncos and just figured. How's it going up there ? Are things changing? Buds expensive up there?
We've still got over a dozen illegal dispensaries so the majority of the people in my city use those rather than the government store. Online only and delivery times are outrageous along with mediocre bud and iffy prices...

We've still got over a dozen illegal dispensaries so the majority of the people in my city use those rather than the government store. Online only and delivery times are outrageous along with mediocre bud and iffy prices...
Sounds like us at first. They have gotten so expensive for low grade bud in my opinion. So I'm trying to grow my own medicine. See if I can do it better lol. Root for those Broncos. New coach new year. Let's see how this plays out. Peace.

hey folks! today is day 36 of flower and these buds are getting fat! My ph meter came in and it turns out my ph going in was 5.8. I fed last night at a ph of about 6.6 so I'm hoping to see some results. the 2 plants hairs are starting to pull in a bit more than the other so I think one is just a little bit behind. I'm hoping to be able to harvest all at the same time but it's in the hands of the trichomes. On another note, I can't seem to dial in my nutes for the autos I've got going on... I have been getting quite a bit of nute burn and now that they're into flower its kinda scaring me that I can't figure it out. any tips? I'm running floratrio series with added calmag supplement. THANKS!
flower day 36 1.jpg
flower day 36 2.jpg
flower day 36 3.jpg
flower day 36 1.jpg
flower day 36 2.jpg
flower day 36 3.jpg

Post some pics of your autos close ups under good lighting. Seeing leaf colours and spotting will help us determine the issue. Your autos are in coco witch should be PHed at 5.8-6.3 for optimum nutrient level uptake. Any higher you risk running damage
2E003A90-8DB7-42D6-A9BD-798E35DAF8C2.gif

That's the hard thing about just Choa Chor. I use a mix of it in my soil mix. Try and add some CalMag. That will help with light intrusion or burn if you did get them to close. I had that problem with my LEDs they were so powerful at 18" they burned my leaves. Set them at 24" gave CalMag. Came right back. Your grow looks so good. Really coming along nicely. A+

Am i the only one with the dilemma of coming up with a strategy for the next grow in their head, then a few days later changing the plan almost entirely? it's exhausting! every other day it seems like my next grow is gonna be different. as it stands right now, I asked @Dutchman1990 for 3 clones of the beautiful mack pheno that I passed onto him. from there I'm likely gonna take a mother once ready. next grow in the 4x4 will be 3 mack phenos and 1 gorilla zkittlez from seed. trying to figure out the timing to get them somewhat similar to eachother. I'm going to put those 4 in veg in my smaller tent and fill my 4x4 with autos. I'm going to leave them untrained just to see how untrained grows vs the autos I'm doing now which I've used LST on. I'm not 100% sure on my growing medium yet or nutrients... I'm torn between sticking with promix and using the flora trio with a couple other general hydroponics additives, but I also wanna try using coco/perlite with gaia green organic dry amendments... not sure what I wanna do :( feel free to chime in with some ideas!

I personally love promix. Its been working great for me and the price is right on point!

Deciding which to grow next is never easy lol I think daily what I want to run next but have a good idea. I may do a poll vote to see what strains to run in the MarsHydro sponsor grow. I’ve also got a surprise in the future but waiting for the reveal haha

I personally love promix. Its been working great for me and the price is right on point!

Deciding which to grow next is never easy lol I think daily what I want to run next but have a good idea. I may do a poll vote to see what strains to run in the MarsHydro sponsor grow. I’ve also got a surprise in the future but waiting for the reveal haha
When do you think I should start this gorilla zkittle seed? I'm not sure how big the clones are gonna be so I'm trying to figure out how to time this proper

Well I’ll take clones for you this weekend. They will take a week or 2 to root and then they should start growing again. I would start the seed this weekend which would give it a few days for germ and a week for seedling stage. Then they should all enter veg growth together

Hey folks! So I'm sitting here dying of boredom at work so I've decided to do a plant by plant update for y'all. Not sure If I mentioned that i had 3 plants with name stakes and then I lost 2 of them so I've been referring to those two as "good pheno" and "meh pheno". so I'm gonna start off with "good pheno". Good pheno stacked well and has not only pretty strong colas but the other samller budsites in the middle of the canopy also seem to be doing nicely as well. She seems to be not as fat and not as mature yet as my favourite "mack" pheno.
good pheno day 37 1.jpg
good pheno day 37 2.jpg
good pheno day 37 3.jpg
good pheno day 37 4.jpg
good pheno day 37 5.jpg
good pheno day 37 6.jpg

and last but not least is mack! this pheno was passed on to @Dutchman1990 to hold onto and I've recently decided to take 3 snips back to do with a gorilla Zkittlez. I may just make a mother plant of her yet. she has stacked so beautifuly and has gotten quite fat with still some time to go. her buds are dense and STICKY! and make your fingers smell delicious when you touch her.. (here smell my fingers). My goal between the 3 plants is 112 grams at least. I'm fairly confident mack will be the highest yielder of the 3 but one of the other ones may suprise me yet.
mack day 37 1.jpg
mack day 37 2.jpg
mack day 37 3.jpg
mack day 37 4.jpg
mack day 37 5.jpg
mack day 37 6.jpg
mack day 37 7.jpg
mack day 37 8.jpg
mack trich day 37 1.jpg
mack trich day 37 2.jpg

Nice looking plants! I use Sunshine #4 peat and I like it mostly because its very forgiving, and the nutes I use are designed for it. Mine end up in 15 gallon pots, so with that much peat I can get a day or more between waterings, even with a big sativa, which is nice. btw I'm inherently lazy!

Back
Top Bottom