First time grower, question on fast and vast

Dead Cthulhu

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to start my first grow here pretty soon and have found my strain of choice, Fast and Vast. I'm also really interested in 2 fast 2 vast but i cant find any journals on it, anyone that can point me to a 2 Fast 2 Vast journal would be one bad ass mother.

But i digress, if i were to grow Fast and Vast seeds in 2 gallon buckets would that be big enough? Should i try and find 3 gallons? Also, I'm wanting to grow in a 4'x2' tent, how many plants could i fit in that sized area if I grew in 2 gallon buckets? What about 3?

Any help if greatly appreciated!

Hi there! I'm quite new in this thing and I have some questions regarding autofems I got myself auto ww and a low Ryder,I could just got hold of compact cfls only warm white spectrum,I wish to start all the process from seedling to flowerin in a couple of weeks from now but unfurtunately here where I live the only available spectrum is warm white, I know that for vegg they need blue spectrum but here is quite hard to find this kind of spectrum, can I just use the warm whites I'm planing to use 1 88watt warm white with 1100 lumens , 1 Philips warm white 110watts with 1570 lumens and another one also white warm with 1300 lumens in total 3970 lumens would they be fine I mean vegging and flowering/ would growing only under this spectrum affect to much my yield? thanks for ur help guys!

Hi there! I'm quite new in this thing and I have some questions regarding autofems I got myself auto ww and a low Ryder,I could just got hold of compact cfls only warm white spectrum,I wish to start all the process from seedling to flowerin in a couple of weeks from now but unfurtunately here where I live the only available spectrum is warm white, I know that for vegg they need blue spectrum but here is quite hard to find this kind of spectrum, can I just use the warm whites I'm planing to use 1 88watt warm white with 1100 lumens , 1 Philips warm white 110watts with 1570 lumens and another one also white warm with 1300 lumens in total 3970 lumens would they be fine I mean vegging and flowering/ would growing only under this spectrum affect to much my yield? thanks for ur help guys!��
Hello, While I have yet to start my first grow I have been doing a lot of reading while preparing and my original light idea was to use CFL's. From what I gathered, you probably can veg with the warmer spectrum light but I wouldn't recommend that, it wont do very well, plants really need that blue light in veg. You can try and buy some 5000k or 6500k CFL's online on Amazon or Ebay.

How big will your area be because that isnt very many lumens at all.

Hello There:

I have grown the Fast and Vast strain but I grow hydro, not soil. I can't tell you how to size your buckets, but what I can tell you is these plants to not grow very high or wide. They grow as thick little stubby bushes, mostly with one huge central cola.

The yield from this strain is very impressive, but keep in mind that it requires a solid week of drying time followed by about 2 weeks of curing before it's really ready to smoke. But once it's ready, WOW!! Great taste and potency. In fact, even though I'm not a huge fan of Auto-flowering strains, this one is worth it if you're looking to build up a stash quickly, so I'm growing it again. Check out my grow journal if you'd like to come along and see how these babies bulk up.

Back
Top Bottom